✧𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3✧

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。

"Flattery will get you nowhere. And you can't fool me again!"- Tasmanian devil.

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。

They made it back to their room as everyone was just waking up and getting into uniform.

Rensuke notices the three that entered the room and decides to ask the newly arrived. "Ah, where have you three been?"

Everyone's attention went on the three as Miyazaki apologized for their delay. "Sorry but the three of us were at the training ground practicing a little,sorry for our late arrival" she said as she went to her futon where her brush and hair ties. She brushes her hair while tying them up with her iconic low pigtails. 'Looks good'

"Hey Check it! I've gone up a lot from 300 to 275!" Igarashi exclaimed while showing everyone his number.

'I wonder what number I get' She changed to her uniform thanks to Kuon being the supervisor of holding up the towel on the corner. She checked her number, and she was now placed to #266.

'Damn I got up a bit too' She smiled in pride as she thanked Kuon for his help and headed with the group.

As the group continued their conversation, Ego's face appeared on the screen in the room, capturing their attention.

"Vmm. Nice work, diamonds in the rough. Are you enjoying life in Blue Lock?" Ego inquired, his image flickering on the screen.

"Are you kidding me? How could we enjoy this?! Can we really get good at football in this shitty place?!" Raichi retorted, staring defiantly at the screen.

"The reason it's shitty here is because you're all so shitty at football, idiots," Ego responded, casually playing with his hair.

'So motivating...' Miyazaki rolled her eyes of his comment.

"Huh?!" Raichi exclaimed, his gaze locked onto Ego.

"Allow me to explain a little about Blue Lock. This facility is composed of five wings. Teams B through Z, twenty-five in all... are split into groups of five and live together in each wing. By the way, since one person was kicked out of each room during tag, there are currently two hundred seventy-five of you in Blue Lock," Ego disclosed.

"Huh...? So even though I went up from 300 to 275... I'm still at the bottom? Short-lived joy..." Igarashi muttered, his hands trembling, Miyazaki just sighed and patted his shaved head.

"Calm down will ya? It's still better than being 300," She put a thumbs up to encourage him.

"Oh, Sanzuku-chan! You're so sweet!" Igarashi exclaimed, as he was about to hug her, but Miyazaki quickly dodged his attempt which made him fall face flat on the floor.