✧𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2✧

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。
𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙳𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽! -𝙱𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 ✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。

✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。⁠*゚⁠+✧。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧⁠。

Three days have passed.

Three days of learning

Three days of training

Three days of getting a ball to the face.

Three days and she still suck at it.

During those three days. Miyazaki has done all she can to learn and watch videos of football. Training with Yo and asking her cousin plus Aunt on how to play. On the third day the family came to their house as Ruka taught her how to dribble and pass a ball.

During those three days, she has gotten a good grip on how to serve the ball.

She was already fast as it is and had flexibility, by now she can use those to her advantage for this program.

It was today.

Today she gets to go to Blue Lock. A prison of hell for her. And an advantage to prove that a woman can play football just like a man.

During those times where her aunt visited, she always said how in athletes' society, the woman gets shamed the most. Worst when you're a football player because who wants to watch female football?

⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩

"Reminder Girl, girls that are in football don't get things handed out easily. There's gonna be hell and trash going to spit out you. Girls your age wouldn't back down from that. The real question is. Are you ready for what's coming your way?"

"Yes auntie, I am. I don't care if people see me differently because of my gender, I'll prove to them that a girl can play side by side with a dude in the stadium. Make them wish they were me."

"That's the spirit girl! Now drop down and give me 30!"

⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩

Those were the words of encouragement that her aunt had said to her. She taught her what it's like and now Miyazaki not just to play football for her cousin but to also prove that a girl can win the world cup like men.

I mean she did once challenge men in her basketball games once and she still made it on top of her game. Breaking the record of the gender gap.

If she can do it in basketball, then she sure can do it in football.