┊020

──────═❀═──────
『 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝟐 𝟎 』
──═❀═──
『 Battles 』

The battles unfolded with varying degrees of intensity, each one showcasing the diverse skills and abilities of the competing genin.

In the first bout, Sasuke faced off against Yoroi, emerging victorious with a display of his formidable Uchiha prowess. Following that, Shino claimed victory against Zaku in a battle that showcased his strategic prowess. Kankuro emerged triumphant in his match against Tsurugi.

Sakura and Ino's clash ended in a draw, showcasing their equally matched abilities. Shikamaru secured a win against Kin with his tactical genius, leaving spectators impressed. However, it was the fierce battle between Temari and Tenten that left everyone stunned, as Tenten suffered severe injuries and was rendered unconscious.

Throughout the matches, Kakashi had warned both Sasuke and me against using our Sharingan and activating the curse mark, as it would result in immediate disqualification. Following Sasuke's match, Kakashi escorted him to a location where his curse mark could be sealed. I would undergo the same procedure after my own battle, hoping to keep the cursed power under control.

As the screen above us changed, signalling the next match, anticipation rippled through the room.

Uchiha Misaki Vs. Omoi Raiden

"Yipe!" I exclaimed sarcastically as I jumped over the railing to the floor, preparing to face my opponent.

"Good luck, Misaki!" Naruto's words of encouragement echoed in the arena, and I offered a grateful wave in response.

"How you doing?" Raiden's unexpected question caught me off guard as I squared off against him. He possessed chocolate skin, fluffy white hair, and piercing onyx eyes, he was stunningly beautiful.

I raised an eyebrow in response to his inquiry. "I could be better," I replied curtly.

"Great," he responded with a smirk.

"Enough chit-chat," Hayate interjected impatiently. "Begin."

With Hayate's command, the battle commenced, and I focused all my attention on Raiden, ready to give it my all.

The tension in the air was palpable as Raiden and I locked eyes, both of us ready to unleash our skills upon each other. The once playful atmosphere was now overshadowed by the seriousness of the impending battle.

Without hesitation, Raiden made his first move, lightning crackling around him as he launched a barrage of lightning-infused kunai toward me with lightning speed. I reacted swiftly, dodging and weaving to narrowly evade each deadly projectile.

Closing the distance between us, I launched into a flurry of taijutsu strikes, aiming to exploit any opening in Raiden's defence. My fists and feet moved with precision, each blow landing with calculated force.

However, Raiden was equally quick to retaliate, his lightning-charged punches coming at me like bolts of lightning. I barely managed to evade his strikes, feeling the static charge crackling dangerously close to my skin.

Gathering my chakra, I focused on my elemental jutsu, unleashing a torrent of fire toward Raiden. As the flames engulfed him, I expected him to succumb to the searing heat. Yet, to my surprise, he emerged unscathed, protected by an orb of lightning.

The battle intensified as we exchanged blows, each of us pushing ourselves to the limit. I summoned every ounce of strength and determination within me, refusing to back down.