Feeling down | THREE

DIOR UNIQUE HILLTHURSDAY, 29th2013DIOR WALKED OUT HER DOOR AND WENT, to her car

DIOR UNIQUE HILL
THURSDAY, 29th
2013
DIOR WALKED OUT HER DOOR AND WENT, to her car. She open the door going inside quietly. Today was a day just to be quiet and that's all she wanted. It was not like Dior wanted nobody talking to her.

She just want peace and quiet. Her phone ring shorty after she put her keys and and begin to drive out the garage." Hello?" Dior softly spoken through the phone.

"Hey ma, what you doing?" Her boyfriend of four years spoke." Nothing, going to school. Why what's up?" Dior kinda said with an attitude, she didn't like talking to people in the morning.

Dior heard laugher in the background and people talking loud." Oh... nothing. I wanted to come to see you. You going to school right?" Leonard said with a questionable voice. She sighs. He knew she was going to school today just wanted to be annoying.

"Bye.." Dior hung up the phone afterwards now she don't want to talk to anyone. Leonard just pissed her off by asking them questions. They literally just talked yesterday about making it to school and he wanna ask the dumbest questions in the world.

Dior stop at McDonald's to get something to eat." Hi.. can I get a.."

— FF —

Dior walked into her classroom with people asking for a food such has her friends and best friends. She groan rolling her eyes." Get the fuck away!" She yelled at them. She started to catch in attitude slapping they hands away.

"What sup with you? Usually you be in a good attitude now and you yelling and shit?" One of her male friends says with a mean mug on his face with everyone agreeing. She pushes her head back with a mug too.

"I don't care' I don't wanna be bother right now' leave me alone." They left her lonely then sitting down in their sits talking and shit. Then JB sat next to her hugging her. She hug back with a soft smile." Hey." She spoken.

"nah, it ain't no ' heyyy' me. what's going on? Why you have an attitude problem?" Dior sighs shrugging her shoulders. JB sighs putting his face in his skinny hands then face her way. He pointed at LA who was hiding his face. It looked like he was sleeping too.

 It looked like he was sleeping too