READY TO LEAVE| TWENTY THREE

HER POV LOCATION | BLOCK PARTY

HER POV
LOCATION | BLOCK PARTY.

Dior been whining for at least in hour because she wanted to go home. Her and Leonard been out for dumb long and she wanted to leave.

LA keep sayin they was going to leave but it's bene six hours. Dior wanna go home by herself but knew she couldn't even be without him.

"Baby." Leonard turn her way." Yes mama?" He says walking to dior. Leo hold her waist as she puts her arms around his neck.'

He pecks her lips three times, " Talk to me." Dior didn't say anything but place her head in his chest hearing his heart beat slowly.

seconds go by Leo stop talking." I'm sorry baby when we get home I promise we will watch movies, eat, drink play uno and as mor ga-" Hearing soft snores.

"I know she didn't." Leonard smiles picking her up from the ground. He dap up his friends making them confused on.

"Nah. I'm finna sit down but I'm finna leave with my girl in five minutes." They nod they head leaving the two alone.

"My pretty babymomma." Softly laughing, placing a kiss on her forehead, cheeks, nose and lips.

TIME SKIPPED

Five minutes go by Leo got everything ready and went in his car packing dior down in the passenger seat.

He closed the door walking to the other side getting in. Leo drive away listening to the singer Aaliyah. One of dior favorite singers.

Leonard was going to go out to eat with dior ina few hours but they had to take a shower first smh er ready but he knew dior was going to go to sleep.

He grabs the food thanking the girl and left from there." Then some flowers. Shit but I don't feel like going to Walmart and shit." He mumbles.

LA stop at the red light seeing a young boy around his age selling flowers. Leonard eyes light up going to his side." Aye!" The boy pointed at hiself.

"Yea! Come here." He said pulling couple of bands out as the young boy runs over to the car with flowers in his hands.

"How much they cost?" He said pulling three hundreds out." 25 dollars for both of them." Leo felt nice and gave the young boy the three hundreds.

"Thanks man. I appreciate it." They shakes hands." You welcome! You be safe, ya heard?" The boy nods his head.

Leo pulls away shaking up dior." Baby.. baby wake up.... dior! Wake ya ass up." Rolling his eyes walking her up.

"Don't be coming at me with no a- aww nah these for me?" He smiles going inside their garage pulling in.

He unlocked the doors." Yes, baby of course." She smiles hugging him, pulling away kisses his lips four times. "Say cheese!" She smirks brightly at the camera.

"Thanks you so much. You the best boyfriend ever!" Leo smiles harder at his girlfriend. No girl every says that too him.

Which was surprising too him. Ever single time he does this for his exes they always be ungrateful or laughing at him.

Saying he a broke boy. His eyes tears up and eventually he broke down.

"Aww. Mi amor." Dior says getting out the car going to his side. She opens the door hugging him tightly. She was so happy that he give her flowers it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

 She was so happy that he give her flowers it was the most beautiful thing in the world

Two of these!
——-

"Baby don't cry." Dior says knowing how much it felt good to him. He was proud to the young teen he was become. He got money, love and respect.

But mostly his mother and his girlfriend that's soon to be wife in a minute." I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cry." Leonard said sniffing.

She laughs at him placing kisses all over his face. Leonard laughs holding her waist. Dior sat back down in her seat smiling admiring in the boy with sparkles in her eyes.

"Let's go inside now!" Rushing the boy, he chuckles grabbing the food and more things leaving going inside the house.

"Thank you baby for everything. You deserve everything." They both says to each other at the same time.