GETTING JUMPED | EIGHTEEN

DIOR BANKS pov8:49PM

DIOR BANKS pov
8:49PM.

Dior had put on matching adidas's outfit on with her 360 black balances her hair was a middle part and was curly down to her shoulders. She looked so pretty today.

"Don't do nothing stupid and make sure you change your clothes and shoe- mom I'm not no kid no more. I love you bye!" adding a kiss on her mother cheek before grabbing her book-bag and Dior bag of clothes.

'MAKE SURE YOU EAT TOO.'' Dior close the door on her going straight to her car black bmw. Putting all the things in in car quickly, she heard the phone ring making her stop doing what she was doing and look for her phone. " Hello?'' She said hearing people screaming in the background.

"you need ta come quick because LA getting jumped by some big dues, mane. Don't ask who because i don't fucking know!!" JB hang up the phone as she look shock. He never told her about him getting bullied.

Dior quickly got in her car speeding down the street. "SHIT! Come on. come on!" She said at the red light, looking around biting her bottom lip, she begin to get mad at the seconds go by.

>>

She push everybody out the way seeing ethan getting jump and beat up badly. Dior push the boys off of him and got on the floor by him. "LEONARD is you okay?! LEOANRD!''

After dior said that he passed out on her and she begin to cry. She got up from the floor and slowly picking him up putting his arm around her neck. Dior she given LA to JB and begin to punch the boys in their mouth screaming at them.

"FUCK YOU!" She yelled as somebody grabbed her waist picking her up. She yanked them off getting Leonard walking to the nurse room.

Wiping she tears away as she walk away feeling everyone eyes on her. "Leonard, baby everything is going to be okay. Just keep breathing.." she said crying going to the nurse office.

She open the door and quickly the nurse had help her put him on the bed. The nurse looks at dior before giving dior comfort. 'i-is he going to be okay..'' She shake her head answering dior.

"Yes! he is going to be okay. he just pass out due to the pain that has overloaded.." She explains to dior. After she explains it to dior Ethan had woken up.

Dior quickly ran to him checking his body crying. He grabs her face before coughing a bit. '' I'm okay.. just  my body hurts." wiping the tears off dior face as dior sadly smiles.

"Le-leoanrd you could have told me and i would have did something..'' she said checking his face seeing bruises all over his face.

"I'm so sorry for not helping you.'' Pulling him into a hug, he put his hands around her waist as she cried in his neck.

"Stop crying mama." The nurse gave door some tissues carefully moving dior to the side. Ms love grab the kit and grab some stuff out.

TIME SKIPPED

Leonard sat down as he watch his girlfriend cheering. " Okay. 5..6..7..8!" DIOR said shouting before dancing with them. Leonard and his homeboys cheer for the young girls and she smiled feeling herself with the beat.

"We gonna kill time niggas too, don't worry." Rondo whispered to Leonard ear making him smirk falling him up.

After doing the dance for about 25 mins, dior let them take a break and they rush out the gym and she chuckle. " I feel the same way yall.." Leonard creep his arms around her waist.

She turn around smiling placing kisses on his lips before sitting down on the bleachers.

Leonard sat next to her while her put her legs on top of his. " I love you so much. Even though they beat your ass badly." Leonard laughed at her before trying to make her laughed.

"Oh please, you was like " is he going to be okay?" Leonard said making her laugh as he mock dior voice and pretending like he was crying. She smacked his chest feeling embarrassed,

"Ok now.." Dior said turning around crossing my arms pretending like she was mad at him." I'm sorry, my love." Leonard said in a baby voice grabbing her making dior lean back laughing at him as he tickles her.

"OK. OK.'' She said dying of laughing as he tickles dior. LA had stop and she look up. ' What's wro-'' Getting cut off by everybody looking at them with a ' Are you Done' Face. Dior got up quickly fixing herself a bit. " Should we get started?" She said at them slapping her hands together as they girls walked up to her.