OUTSIDE | SEVENTEEN

December 18th, 2012

NO ONE POVTIME | 10:25

NO ONE POV
TIME | 10:25

DIOR PUT HER TIMBERLANDS ON AND GRAB HER KEYS, she was heading out to see her friends and especially her crush. 'La Capone' but she was making sure to dress how the weather was acting like. She also had a jacket like La too.

He was always buying what she had on, he thought she had similar taste in clothing like his. They both liked different stuff from everyone. Their friends thought they was dating secretly but they isn't. The teens just talking on the low.

Dior had heard somebody scream then it was more people before she looked up she had fallen on the ground with gotti on top of her kissing all over her face including her lips too. It was a war friend thing, dior that gotti was gay.

But she not, rondo was on top of gotti trying to hug dior too but gotti was covering her up. Dior laughed hugging gotti smiling. Gotti had got off of her standing up and pulled door up by her waist since she wasn't fat.

Dior had hugged everyone expected La who was on his phone listening to music with his Brad new headphones. Dior had noticed that they was matching together, she smoked it was about the fifth teen time they matched without telling each other to match.

Dior blushed as everyone was hyping her, Dior had walked up to Leonard and sat on his lap, he glanced up seeing her smiling making him laugh at her cuteness.

"What's up, pretty?" La has spoken to her making her blushed even more than she already was.

She pulled away from the hug," I'm doing fine , my love. What about you? How you been doing?" He smiled at how she was checking up on him.

Leonard had put his chin between her neck and shoulder and begin to talk to her," I been good just trynna make it at this town." He said pointing everywhere. Dior nods her head as it got quiet... well for the two.

"So, how life is like?" Dior said as the two teens walks through the cold snowy weather

"So, how life is like?" Dior said as the two teens walks through the cold snowy weather. Gotti, rondo, von, Odee and the rest of them left expect dior and Leonard. Who is still out.

Leonard had inhale the smoke out his mouth making a ghost. Dior cringed at the fact he was even smoking that was one of her red flags in boys.. was smoking it was just something about it. Leonard had turn around laughing seeing she was making a face.

"Stop.. " Leonard begin to slap his knee still laughing making her laughed as well since she couldn't hold her laugh in around him.  They then stop laughing and begin to walk." I'm coo though, you got a boyfriend?" Leonard said glanced at her then back down on the ground.

Dior frowned, instantly got embarrassed not because she was in front of an attractive young gentleman but is embarrassed that she have to tell him she is not taken at the moment .

"uhh....n-no.." Dior softly spoken but LA didn't hear what she was saying. He smiled at her moving his index finger to his ear." What you say?" Dior yelled in his ear." No!" They both laughed out loud as they walked even more, they eventually fallen in the snow due to the sidewalk being slippery.

Leonard had thrown some snow at dior and she stopped laughing getting some snow throwing it at him then jump on him. They both smoked as they was play fighting in the snow.

Leonard had got on top of her as they both breath heavily due to them fighting for about five minutes in the snow and the throwing it back and forth.

poor snow.. :(

The two teens made eye contact at each other before LA had grab her jawline with his hand and pecked her lips. He gave her ' can i do its face and she smiled looking into his big baby eyes. He lean down kissing her lips.

"Mm." Dior said tasting the strawberry chapstick on his lips. His lips was so soft and big, they pulled away smiling at each other.

"Come on, let's go ta ma  house and have some hot coco and watch Christmas movies." Leonard had spoke getting up off of her, gently grabbing her waist to get her up. He glanced at her seeing it was snow in her hair.

He took the snow off before pecking her lips again then grab her hand making his and hers lock in. They both smiled and finished talking about what they was talking about.