It's at this moment, i catch sight of a reflection from the window of the classroom. Caden. At the door. My back towards him. It's impossible for Wilde to not have seen him. Which only means one thing....this motherfucking prick! I thought he was going ooc, but it was all a show for Caden! Fucking bitch of a villain i wanna slap the fuck out of him!

I can see why he is getting bullied now. I WANNA BULLY HIM TOO! HOW DARE HE PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS LIKE THAT! ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO DO THAT!

I'll make him regret this. Just not yet. I can't let my poor ego get in between lifepoints...what i want to buy with those lifepoints, i still haven't decided but it's okay, this is finally getting a bit fun.

Disregarding the male lead standing at the door like a pervert, i make a show of being confused, hesitantly looking up at Wilde- wow his lips are so beautiful it reminds me of someone...

"Do you...like me too?" I ask with just the right touch of curiosity, fear and impatience on my face. Acting is really easy if you kinda mean what you're saying. And whose heart wouldn't beat a little faster if this precious (black and rotten to the core) pearl kisses them? I am not so mentally strong that i can just ignore the visual stimulation right in front of my eyes.

"Faye," he says, drawling out my name seductively and scrutinizing each feature of my face as if he is a scanner. Hot scanner.

"Yes?" I say, a little too impatient to get an answer and get on and eat because this gurl gotta eat them calories to maintain this booty ahh!

"I am too scared to believe you." I think he meant, too scared to trust AGAIN. Aww my poor baby...lemme give you real love...i mean...as real as i can considering i have to complete this mission and have no other choice but to love you.

"If you give me a little time, i can show you that i am not like them. I don't know why they're so blind to not see how much you can do, how much you can be, and i dont know why i was so heartless to wait until now to," i pause for dramatic effect and then look up at him from under my lashes, "to admit how much i lov- like you. I am sorry for all those times i was too scared to stand with you. I wanna protect you now Wilde. I wanna keep you safe. Please don't tell me to stay away from you anymore."

I have no trouble in forming words so they look honest enough this time, words just flow out of my mouth like they have a mind of their own. This must be the legendary effect of seeing a face you cant help but fall for a little. But what's really admirable is that villain sama's acting is also top notch. If i didn't see Caden at the door, I'd have thought that villain sama actually went out of character. Why does it hurt a little that he doesn't actually mean what he says? I must be going crazy haha, it's really annoying.

It seems that my words do their magic cause in the next moment he pulls me closer...too close...his big hands encasing my waist.

"If i find out you've lied to me today, I'll kill you."

Is that supposed to be romantic? I am not given much of a chance to wonder if that's a red flag or not, as in the next second his hand is running through my hair, tilting my head upwards and dragging my body even closer to his with his other arm. And it's like my world is rocking and he is this isolated island with palm trees and orchards and i am complete again. Again? Yes again....even the way he kisses is so much like that man...

As if sensing my distraction, he bites my lower lip and plunges his tongue deep inside my mouth. This dog man! Does he take me for a chew toy? Does this man even know that breathing is not something optional, he may have the main character infinite lung capacity but i am just a poor victim of the system ah!

I tap on his chest to signal that i am done with this mouth sucking episode and that maybe it is time to move on to real food now. But maybe he is too engrossed in proving a point to Caden, or he is just too engrossed in being a pervert dog that he ignores me completely. Ahh this pervert! So annoying!