PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

YUNNA CHANGED her clothes at their locker to wear their waitress uniform. It's a fitted skirt and white long sleeve. She pony tail her hair and put a little lipstick to cover her pale lips. Next her black stockings and shoes.

“Yunna, halika na. Marami nang customers.” Tawag sa kaniya ng kasamahan na waitress din na si Via.

Tinignan niyang muli ang sarili sa salamin saka sumunod dito. Marami na nga ang mga tao sa labas kaya naman simula na naman ng trabaho niya.

Yunna is working in a bar×club. She has no choice so she grab this work. Ayaw naman niyang lumapit sa mga kaibigan niya dahil hindi puwede.

She went to the counter to carry the tray with drinks and bring it to table 7. They are all men and with girls cuddling with them. It's disgusting to see.

Ibinaba niya ang tray sa table kaya naman napayuko  siya ng bahagya dahilan upang magkaroon ng chance na dumiskarte sa kaniya ang isang lalaki na naroon.

Yunna felt his hand caress her legs that made her took a deep breath. This isn't new. This always happens and she got use to it.

Nakangiting hinarap niya ang lalaki at tinanggal ang kamay nito sa legs niya.

“I'm not for free, Sir.” She said, with a fake smile on her lips.

The man smirked, “how much is your night?” He said smugly.

“Trust me, you don't afford even a single strand of my hair.” Sagot niya saka mabilis na umalis sa table na 'yon.

Her heart is beating so fast. Yes, she got use to it but it still make her nervous. Yunna had to calm herself before she continued working.

Men are there so women as well. Some are looking for someone to warm their bed and some are just there to have fun. Mga sikat na personalidad, artista, foreigner at mga mamayamang tao ang naroon. Ang tingin ng iba na mga anghel ay narito sa loob ng bar at gumawa ng kasalanan.

Ladies are dancing in front seductively and sexily, with only wearing a pair of undergarment that almost show their soul. They seems like unbothered on what is happening and what they are doing, because like her, they got also use with it.

Every corner of the bar you would see people making out and almost naked. Hindi ka nababagay roon kung hindi ka sanay sa mga makikita. Indeed, bar is full of sin.

“Kaya pa?” Their bartender asked her.

Yunna thumbs up, “i'm good. 2 hours nalang makakauwi na ako.”

He smiled, “you look tired.”

“Sino ba ang hindi?” Yunna chuckled a little.

Pagkatapos ng maliit na pag-uusap na iyon ay umalis na rin siya sa counter upang maghatid muli ng alak sa nag-order.

When she saw who was it, her brow raised. It's a senator who face people like a good lovely man who treasures his family so much. And here he is, with three girls beside him.

“Here's your drinks, sir.” Yunna said and hand him the wine.

The old man looked at her from her toe up to her head. Yunna knows that look, disgusting.

“You're very sexy, ija.” Anito sa kaniya at umahon sa pagkakaupo.

Yunna forced herself to smile, “thank you. Please, enjoy your drinks.” Aniya at akmang aalis na nang higitin nito ang braso niya.

“Stay here for a while, i'm gonna give you a tip.” His voice made her shiver.

She held his hand that is holding her hand and remove it, “i'm sorry to refuse, sir, but i don't stay in table. You have them,” turo niya sa tatlong babaeng masama ang tingin sa kaniya.