CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

YUNNA ARRIVED at the Manila airport around eight in the morning. She only have her one luggage, one hand bag and small money. Wearing a black hoddie, dark jeans and an oversize square sunglasses that almost cover her face, she walk outside the airport.

Waiting outside of GAG airport, a car stopped infront of her. Her lips formed into an ‘o’. Philippine taxi is nice. Yunna doesn't know what type of car it is but it's shining and richy looking.

She knocked on the window then the person inside open it. Yunna removed her glasses and looked at the driver inside. Wow, what a handsome driver! Are all Filipinos good looking? But he doesn't look a pure asian though.

His electric blue eyes is like giving her butterflies in her stomach. That feeling is so new to her, she have never felt this before.

Yunna plastered a warm smile, “hi, are you a taxi driver? I'm just new here and i don't know who to ride with.” She said to the gorgeous man.

His brow raised up and his lips tugged up, as if something is amusing and Yunna got confuse. Is there something funny?

He step outside of his car and went infront of her. And that's when she learned that he's so tall. Six foot maybe? His body built made Yunna wonder, is he a gym coach or somewhat a body builder?

“A tourist?” His voice... His voice made her body shiver! It's hoarse and baritone, it's like her ears couldn't take to hear that sexy voice.

Yunna had to gather her thoughts that was thrown away but this handsome man infront of her. “Uhm, ah, yeah. Are Filipinos this handsome?” Her last sentence was almost a whisper.

The man's side lips tugged up, as if he heard what she said. “So, where you come from?” The man said while putting her luggage inside the back compartment of the car.

“I'm from...” Should she tell the truth? “Uhm, i'm from Russia.”

His gaze went to her head to toe, he crossed arms. “You don't look like a Russian, you're more look like an Italian. There's no point on lying here.” He opened the door for her. Yunna automatically step inside.

Are filipinos really act like this? He looks serious but at the same time she feels the hype of naughtyness.

Yunna waited for him to sit on the driver's seat before she spoke.

“I'm a Russian citizen but i'm half.” Yunna put her handbag to the side and fix her messy hair.  She saw the man looking at her from the front view mirror. His eyes is looking at her deeply, diving the debth of her soul.

“Uhm,” she felt uncomfortable with his stares. “Let's go?”

The man stared at her face for seconds before he start the engine. “Where is our destination?”

Yunna almost slap herself. Where am i going? I don't exactly know this country. The driver looks kind and nice though. He wouldn't mind to help her, right?

Bene is staring at the woman at the backseat of his car. He's here to visit his friend, the owner of the airport which is Grego Guerrero, then this beautiful woman knocked on his window and mistook him as a taxi driver.

He doesn't know if he would feel insulted or be grateful to be able to see this gorgeous creature.

Nakita niya itong bahagyang napanguso ang mamula-mula nitong labi. What a beauty.

“I'm a tourist here so i don't know. What place you recommend for a long time stay?” Her voice is soothing and angelic. Just like her face. Wait, why i've been complimenting her?