CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

YUNNA IS BUSY eating while sitting at the cottage. She ate almost  all the dragon fruit on the table , na-realize niyan tatlo na ang nakain niya kaya tinigilan na niya baka saktan siya ng tiyan. The next food she eat is the palabok. It's her first time to taste this filipino dish and Yunna get addicted to it!

How do filipino cuisine is much more better than italians? Or, it's just her tastebuds. But anyway, nevermind. She enjoy eating foods as she watch Brianna and Marco having fun at the sea near the cottage.

They are at Tim'Sie Beach Resort, owned by Marco's friend, Timothy Degustare. Today is Brianna's sixteenth birthday and the lady just chose a simple and not extravagant party.

Honestly, Yunna was a bit off when she saw Brianna for the first time. Her first impression is negative but when she get the chance to speak with her, they got along so well.

While Yunna didn't come with them, it's fun to watch the brother and sister playing with each other. She suddenly remember someone that made her face long.

“Pwedeng makitambay?” Few men which are Marco's friend entered the cottage. They are all wearing a beach short and sweat shirt. Yunna couldn't deny it, they are all good looking. Walang patapon sa mga kaibigan ni Marco.

Yunna shyly nodded her head. Hindi naman ng mga ito kailangang magpaalam sa kaniya, nakikitambay rin naman siya rito sa cottage. Maya-maya ay magsisimula na siyang mag-ihaw! She's sure it would be so fun!

It's 6 am when they arrived at the resort. Sobrang aga kaya tumunganga muna siya upang magkaroon ng lakas para sa araw na ito. Habang si Brianna ay mukhang naka-recharge na, kagabi pa.

“What's your relationship with Schauder, Miss Ganda?” If she's not mistaken, it was Timothy Degustare.

Napatigil na rin siya sa pagkain dahil nahihiya siyang lantakan iyon gayong narito ang mga kaibigan ni Marco.

“We're best of friends.” Yunna answered.

Grego Guerrero held his chest, “ouch. I thought   i am his bestfriend.” Ipinilig-pilig nito ang ulo saka parang malungkot talagang umakto.

The man Kevin, tap Grego's shoulder. “Babae 'yan, anong panama mo riyan, pare? That's okay, bud, that's okay. I know you're hurt, lean on me.” He said in dramatic way and hug Grego.

Napangiwi si Yunna, hindi niya alam kung akto lang iyon o totoo talaga.

“Anyway, how did you two meet?” It was Matthew McCoughney, a famous hot doctor in asia and even in the world.

“Uhm...” Should she tell them? Well, it's not a secret naman. “I'm from Russian and i decided to go here in the Philippines four months ago. No'ng lumabas ako sa airport, i saw a car. I've never been in Philippines so i have no single idea about this country. I knocked on his window, i thought he was a taxi driver. And there, he let me ride with him and offer one of his owned houses in one of their subdivisions.” Kwento niya saka uminom ng lemonade juice.

“Kaya naman pala hindi sumipot sa meeting namin ang gago, naging taxi driver pala nang araw na 'yon.” May halong ini ang boses ni Grego bago lumagok sa dala-dalang beer.

It's very early in the morning tapos beer kaagad. Are they trying to kill theirselves?

The man named Levin, Kevin's twin looked at her. “You sure friends lang kayo, Miss Ganda?” May pagdududa sa boses nito.