CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

TWO MONTHS PASSED, Yunna's life become stable. Of course, with the help of Marco who has been there for her whenever she needs help. For grocery, for emergency, when people come in her house and everytime she call him, he would come.

Just like now that her aircon isn't working. It's hot here in Metro Manila and she couldn't survive a day without an aircon!

“Omg! Good thing you're here na, help me naman. My ac is hindi gumagana.” She said while pouting and with puppy eyes when Marco arrived, with frown on his forehead.

She started learning tagalog, she even bought a dictionary to get learn faster. Slowly, Yunna is trying to speak their language and she thinks she's doing good.

He let out a loud sigh and scratches his forehead. “Fuck! I thought something bad happened. Nagmamadali pa akong nagpunta rito.” Marco exclaimed and glared at her.

Yunna kept her lips pouted, “sorry na, but need ko talaga ng aircon. It's hot here!” Reklamo niya rito. Sanay na ang binata sa kaniya. He doesn't react whenever she acts a little bitchy and bossy around him.

“Okay, fine, fine. I'm no electrician so i will call one. Wait a second.” Marco picked up his phone and dial a number then put it on his ears.

“Hey, Zaf. You have an electrician in your agency? Yes. I need it right now. Okay. Okay, thanks! I'mma send you the address. See you soon. Bye.” Then he hang up the phone and slide it back to his khaki short.

“The electrician is coming. We just need to wait for less than an hour.” Marco informed him.

Tumango si Yunna, “that's good. I think mamamatay ako sa heat here.” Aniya saka nameywang at nagpaypay gamit ang kamay.

Her stares went to Marco, she saw him looking at her. “Why are you looking at me?” She asked.

He gritted his teeth. “What do you think you're wearing?” Marco is glaring at her clothes. Yunna check her wardrobe, she's wearing a crop top that showing her waist and a short shorts. Her hair is in a messy bun because she's has been cleaning since morning. Alangan naman na magsuot siya ng jacket? Philippines is a hot country! Ito na ata ang pinakamainit na bansang napuntahan niya.

“I'm wearing a usual pambahay na damit.” Sagot niya sa binata.

His jaw tightened, “change. Don't let the worker see you with that. Baka bastusin ka.”

Kumunot ang noo ni Yunna. “What's bastusin?”

“Maniac. Pervert. Go, change that. Wear a t-shirt and pajama.” Utos nito sa kaniya.

“Seriously? It's hot, Marco. I won't get change.” She crossed her arms.

Mas sumama ang tingin nito sa kaniya. “When i said change, obey me.”

“Hmp. No.” Pagmamatigas niya. If it is not hot then she would follow him, but today's temperature is hotter than him and he wanted her to change to a balot na balot na damit is a big no. Wala pang aircon kaya.

Marco didn't force her to change but when the worker arrived, he drag her at the kitchen. Hindi niya alam bakit ganito ang action ng binata but she consider it. Having Marco for two months is enough to consider all he does.

He's a little overprotective and conservative, minsan ay pinapagalitan siya kapag may mga bagay siyang maling nagagawa na ikakapahamak niya, but most of it all, he's always there for her and very sweet— well, sometimes.

“I want to work.” She said while Marco is busy with his phone.

He glance at her, “why?”

“I need money.” She honestly answered.