polyjuice potion.

after days, even weeks, you've been avoiding your best friend since the incident - when minho unexpectedly kissed you.

"where are you off to?" minho asks, grabbing your arm. "it's quidditch today, slytherin vs. gryffindor. won't you come cheer me on?"

"i'll be there, just...let go of my arm!" you reply, pulling away and hurrying off.

"what's gotten into her?" minho mutters.

"don't you see, minho," seungkwan interjects, draping an arm over minho's shoulders, "she's into you."

"nonsense. she's amazing, and so beautiful, and just... perfect. she's... you know?"

"sounds like someone smitten," seungkwan remarks.

minho scoffs, "what do you know about love?"

"quiet. good luck with your match. i'll be rooting for you," seungkwan says.

minho gives him a flat look.

"what, you want me to cheer with pom-poms and wear skirts?" seungkwan questions.

"that's the last thing i'd want to see," minho retorts.

seungkwan pouts "meanie."

during the match, you sit among the spectators. after every goal, minho glances at you, but you quickly avert your gaze, causing him to frown.

suddenly, you feel a tap on your shoulder. it's lexi.

"meet me in the bathroom that no one ever uses," she whispers.

"huh?"

"you want to be in ravenclaw, right?"

you look at her, surprised. clearing your throat, you ask, "what about it?"

"follow me."

without hesitation, you rise from your seat to follow her, while minho manages to catch a glimpse of you at that moment.

at the bathroom, you heard a giggle, "oh~ what are you two doin 'er?" the high pitched voice said.

"moaning myrtle," you say, "it's moaning myrtle, right?"

lexi nods.

"no one ever comes here, huh? why do you two-"

"shut it," lexi declares firmly.

"wha~" myrtle cries, then leaves you two to enter one of the stalls where she sobs quietly.

"so, you want to be in ravenclaw," lexi begins.

"how do you know that?" you ask, curious.

"let's just say, i overheard you mumbling," lexi explains.

"oh..." you sigh softly.

"you really shouldn't mumble," lexi advises.

"okay, willy wonka," you quip, trying to lighten the mood. but lexi glares at you, not amused.

"so i have this," lexi says, taking a little bottle out of a pocket of her robe, "are you familiar with it?"

"that's polyjuice potion if i'm not wrong,"

[polyjuice potion: an advanced potion which allows the drinker to assume the physical appearance of another human being.]

"we drink this and exchange clothes," she says, shaking the bottle slightly.

"but...," you think for a moment.

"'but...?'"

"let's do it!"

you took a glass and put a strand of your hair in it. lexi did the same as the two of you exchanged drinks.

"just a heads up," lexi warns, "tastes like goblin's piss,"

"oh you'd know," you tease, receiving a glare from her. "ahem. on three,"

1...
2...
3...

the both of you drank it. and it tasted soso soooo bad! you almost had to vomit.

but then the two of you looked at each other, "woah..." you looked like lexi, while lexi looked like you.

"now let's exchange clothes!"