year end.

as the year drew to a close, minho had yet to confess his feelings for you, and you hadn't mustered the courage to confess to him either.

despite the unspoken tension between you, life at hogwarts continued.

exams came and went, and soon it was time for the end-of-year celebrations.

as the final scores were tallied, Slytherin emerged victorious, claiming the house cup. Ravenclaw secured second place, followed by Hufflepuff in third, and Gryffindor in fourth.

amidst the celebrations and cheers, you couldn't help but feel a twinge of disappointment that things hadn't progressed romantically between you and minho.

Yet, as you stood amidst your cheering housemates, the pride of slytherin's victory filled you with a sense of accomplishment and joy.

seeing your brother wipe a tear off his eyes, you as a concerned little sister walked towards him, "brother what's wrong?" you ask, your voice full of worry.

"nothing sis, it's just my last year at hogwarts," he says, "gonna miss this place,"

as the time came to board the hogwarts express, you, lexi, minho, and seungkwan found yourselves seated together in one compartment, ready for the journey back home.

meanwhile, your brother, insu, joined his own group of friends in a separate compartment, preparing for their own journey home.

as you walked along the platform with your brother, a familiar voice called out to you. turning around, you saw minho approaching, a determined look on his face.

"can i steal you for a second?" minho asked, directing his question to your brother.

your brother, curious but obliging, nodded, allowing you to follow minho a short distance away.

once you were alone, minho took a deep breath, his eyes fixed on yours. without preamble, he confessed his love for you, the words tumbling out in a rush of emotion.

surprised but touched by his honesty, you felt your heart race as he leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to your cheek.

stunned by the sudden turn of events, you took a moment to gather your thoughts before admitting that you harbored feelings for him too.

as you spoke, you found yourself opening up about the potion incident, explaining how it had sparked a realization of your own feelings for him.

"you're telling me we've kissed before? on the lips?" minho's voice held a hint of surprise and curiosity.

you nodded shyly, feeling a rush of emotions coursing through you.

"well, let's make it twice," minho declared, his words sending a thrill down your spine.

as he leaned in, you closed your eyes, anticipation building within you. and then, his lips met yours in a sweet, chaste kiss, sealing your newfound connection with warmth and affection.

time seemed to stand still in that moment as you melted into each other's embrace, savoring the sweetness of the kiss and the promise it held for your future together.