polyjuice potion pt2.

in the ravenclaw common room, you glanced around in awe. the blue and white decor was enchanting, reminiscent of a princess's chamber.

"uh... what are you doing?"

you turned at the sound of the voice. it was your brother, insu.

clearing your throat, you replied, "what do you mean by that?"

"you're acting like it's your first time in this common room," insu observed.

"what? pfffft- no haha!" you laughed nervously.

"you're acting weird," he remarked, giving you a puzzled look.

"tch. of course you can't go a day without being annoying," you muttered under your breath.

"what was that?" he questioned.

"nothing, brother!" you quickly interjected.

"'brother?'" he repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"ahem. i mean, y/n's brother," you corrected yourself.

"...weird," he frowned.

"what is?" you inquired.

"you sound like my sister,"

meanwhile in the slytherin common room; lexi too, was adoring the black and green furniture. she sat on the sofa by the fireplace and oh how she loved the green fire.

too absorbed, she didn't even noticed minho taking a seat beside her.

"y/n?"

"..."

"hey, y/n," minho calls, lightly shaking her.

"wHAT?"

"geez, don't tell, y/n,"

"..." he looked at her weirdly.

"ah yes,"

"where did you and lexi go during quidditch?" minho says, putting an arm around her shoulders.

"ew, don't fucking touch me!" she yells, getting up, "it's no of your business!," she stomps out of the common room.

"wait...why is her hair changing colour?"

the both of you at the same time remembered; the potion lasts only for half an hour.

you and lexi huffed in exhausion as the two of you had ran into the bathroom.

"c'mon let's make more of this so that-"

"y/n...lexi?" the two of you slowly turned to the owner of the voice. minho," why are you both wearing each other's robes. and what are you brewing...is that the polyjuice potion?"

you and lexi looked at each other. he left you no choice.

"ancarcerus,"

[ancarcerus: a spell used to tie a person up.]

"mhmmmm! Mhmmmmm!," minho's mouth was shut.

"expelliarmous!"

[expelliarmous: a spell used to disarm. here used to make the object holding to fall.]

"wait...how?"

"i did ehehe!," it was moaning myrtle, "i untied him!"

"what? why?"

"cause he's so handsome, of course!" she giggled, "and because i also wanted to drink it,"

she took the glasses out of your hands and floated up. she tried drinking both at the same time. but sadly, she's a ghost. the drink passed right through her, "awww" she cried, "ok then...i'll have some fun!"

she laughed and flew out.

"what is she gonna do?"

"stop her before she does anything wrong!"

sadly it was too late.

it was dinner time and she had poured the potion in everyone's drink.

as the three of you arrived at the great hall....like again, it was too late.

everyone, boys and girls including, looked like you or lexi.

"oh my gosh! why do i look like this???" a girl yells in horror.

"i've got...boobs???" a boy exclaims.

the aftermath happened to be at professor mcgonagall's office.

"why is it...when something happens it is always you three?"

"we're sorry professor," minho apologised. you glanced towards him, thinking that he didn't do anything. and yet he's here apologizing with you and lexi.

"10 points will be taken from each of your houses," the professor declares.