patch.

lexi found you sitting alone on the stairs in the dimly lit corridor. "hey," she greeted softly as she approached.

turning to face her, you responded, "lexi."

taking a seat beside you, she shared, "we broke up," referring to her recent split with seungkwan.

"what? lexi, are you alright?" you inquired, genuine concern lacing your words.

"i'm... okay, i think," she replied with a hint of uncertainty.

concerned, you pressed, "what do you mean by 'i think'?"

shaking her head, lexi diverted the conversation. "forget about it. what happened to your ankle?"

surprised by her observation, you showed her the bruised ankle, prompting her to heal it with a wave of her wand.

once done, lexi confessed, "so, seungkwan tried to kiss me."

"and minho tried to kiss me too," you shared, both of you laughing at the absurdity of it all.

"boys," you both sighed in unison, shaking your heads.

as you continued chatting, the topic shifted to seungkwan again. "do you still have feelings for him?" you asked.

lexi nodded. "i do. i really do."

"are you ready to give him a second chance?" you inquired.

"i think... i will," she decided.

encouraging her, you said, "then go! go to the love of your life!"

later, in potions class with minho, you took the initiative to be partners, a decision that brought joy and success to both of you, earning slytherin twenty points and a celebratory spin from minho.

exiting the classroom, arm in arm with minho, you felt content.

meanwhile, seungkwan roamed the familiar hallway where he and lexi had once walked together. hearing her call out his name, he stopped.

"seungkwan! wait!"

turning around, he faced lexi's determined expression.

"what do you want?" he asked.

"i want you to kiss me!" lexi declared, her emotions laid bare.

stunned, seungkwan hesitated before closing the distance between them, their lips meeting in a moment of raw emotion as they both confessed their love for each other.