𝟑𝟏. ( who her heart desired. )

"YOU'RE DATING MY sister?" Jay Park snarled in a mixture of shock, disgust and anger; his eyes burning holes into Jake as his jaw clenched and his face grimaced

"YOU'RE DATING MY sister?" Jay Park snarled in a mixture of shock, disgust and anger; his eyes burning holes into Jake as his jaw clenched and his face grimaced. "What the fuck?! — so this is why you've been avoiding the girls in college like the plague?! Because you're with her?!" He snapped, fury lacing his voice as his vision blurred with vexation.

"Jay, I can explain —" before Jake had time to finish his sentence, his best friend had gripped him by the collar of his shirt, shoving Jake away from him and making him stumble back, slightly.

"No, shut the fuck up, you dickhead, that's my little sister!" Jay argued, shaking his head as he pointed to Isabel, who stood in astonishment as her cheeks burning red with embarrassment because everybody at the party had seemed to gather around; the music having been turned down once Jay's yells had become louder than it.

"Look, Jay, we love each other —" Once again, just as Jake had begun his sentence, desperate to try and get through to his friend, his actions were put to a halt by Jay, who hit his clenched fist against the side of his face, causing the Sim boys bottom lip to tear and for crimson liquid to soon start seeping from it.

"Jay, what the hell!" Issy gasped, stepping in front of Jake, protectively, who wiped away the blood from his mouth; his eyes now becoming dark with anger and annoyance.

Why wouldn't Jay allow them to explain? Hear them out?

"Let's just go somewhere else to talk about this." She suggested, grabbing onto her brothers wrist to take him to a quieter place in their home and away from the crowd. She wasn't going to fall out with her brother because she fell in love.

However, as quick as her hand latched onto him, the quicker it was thrown off, making her knock against the wall; a wince of pain escaping her lips as the back of her head collided with the wall — and just as she looked up from the floor, her eyes widened in fear at the sight of Jake and Jay fighting.

Screams and cheers were heard throughout the house and flashes from people's phones that were desperately trying to film the fight were brightly shining in Issy's eyes, causing her breathing to increase as panic to fill her body, though, it wasn't long until Niki appeared on the scene, confusion spilling onto his features as he grabbed hold of Jay's shirt, pulling him away from the Sim boy and standing between them.

Jay let out a scoff, shaking his head in disapproval as he ran a hand through his hair, fixing his untidy top with his other. "I told you both," He began, glancing between them, his jaw tightening — however this time it wasn't because of anger, but instead to prevent himself from getting upset.

"I told you both so many times that I didn't want anything happening between you." Jay stated, biting his bottom lip in frustration. "Jake, you're suppose to be my best friend... What the fuck, man... What the fuck..." He breathed out, taking one final look at the couple before turning around, pushing his way through the swarm of people, yelling at those who got in his way before exiting his home.