Chapter 1

'The Blair Witch Project
In October of 1994, four student filmmakers disappeared in the woods near Burkittsville, Maryland while shooting a documentary called "The Blair Witch Project".
A year later their footage was found.'

Y/N holds the camera as he records Heather.

Y/N: You look a little blurry. Let me zoom out, okay?

Heather: Okay. Huh.

Y/N: Okay got you.

Heather: This is my home. Which I am leaving the comforts of, for the weekend. To explore the Blair Witch.

Y/N zooms the camera on a pile of books.

Heather: Some essential reading. How To Stay Alive in the Woods, cause you never know what's going to happen. And this is a very important book, because it has the article about what happened at Coffin Rock.

Y/N: That's pretty old.

Heather: Yeah, it's totally old.

Heather: And this is my field notebook.

They hear a car pull up and see Josh's car.

Heather: Hey it's Mister Punctuality! How the hell are you this morning?

Josh: Tired. So, I got the CP up.

Heather: Good. It's important, cause that's what were shooting on.

Y/N: Does anyone know you took it?

Josh: No one knows I have it, but I got it.

Heather: Alright, come on. Into the house.

They are circling each other with cameras.

Heather: I can see you. I'm not going to bump into shit from the director's chair. I don't want to fuck up the cameras before we leave. Hey! Nice camera man! All right I know I'm hitting the steps.

Inside Heaters house, Josh looks tired with head down on table.

Josh: So, where's Mikey at?

Heather: I have to go get him.

Josh: Okay.

Heather: Supposed to be there at 8:30.

Josh: Okay.

Heather: Which means we are already going to be behind schedule, but it's important to have juice.

Josh: That's cool.

It then cut to the outside of Mike's house with Heather, Y/N, and Josh inside the car.

Heather: I guess your Mike!

Josh starts to back away leaving Mike on the doorstep.

Heather: Here wait... Stop, stop, stop, stop. Will we get to meet your Mamma?

Mike: See you later, mom!

Heather: How are you, Mike?

Y/N: It's nice to meet you.

Mike gets in the car and the four begin to drive.

Mike: I'm tired. But I'm doing good. and I'm very excited about this. Thank you for the opportunity.

Heather: I'm very glad. Well, thank you for getting the equipment together. We've got so much battery power here we could fuel a small third country for a month.

It then cuts to a grocery store as Y/N is holding box of rice over shopping cart.

Josh: Yeah, we've got rice. Got mustard, fudge.