Chapter 5

The crew is then packing up the tent as Heather records the pile of rocks.

Heather: I can't believe we have to leave just when it's happening.

Josh: Heather put the fucking camera down! Let's pack up the tent.

Heather: Okay, hang on!

Josh: Let's get out of the woods, okay?

Heather points the camera at a pile of rocks.

Josh: Come on!

Y/N: Are you scared?

Josh: No, I'm not fucking scared! I'm just tired, I'm hungry. I'm just fucking like done man. I'm just fucking done.

Heather: Alright.

She ends the recording and helps pack up and Heather wants to check the map and looks at Josh as Josh declines taking the map. Josh begins to record.

Heather: Did you take it?

Josh: I didn't take the fucking map man. I'm not playing head games, if anyone's playing head games, you're playing head games, but I'm not playing head games.

Heather rubs face.

Heather: I don't have it, we have to go. I'm serious. I don't have it.

Josh: Are you fucking serious?

Heather: I'm fucking serious, I don't have the map, okay.

Josh: Heather that is so uncool man.

Heather: I know it's not cool.

Josh: That is so uncool!

Heather: I know it's not cool.

Josh: I mean that's like the least responsible thing you could have possibly done man.

Heather: I know that.

Mike: You really don't, have it?

Heather: One of you has got to have the map.

Josh: No, I don't have the map. We gave it back to you after map check yesterday. You've always had the map.

Heather: I know, and I've always had the map in the same place and if it's not there one of you had to have taken it!

Josh: I'm not going into your fucking pants to get your god damned map man!

Heather: I just checked my pocket! It's not in my pants!

Josh: Look, would I go in and get your map? All I wanna do is get out of here!

Heather: That's all I want too man.

Josh: No! You wanna stay here, you wanna look around, you wanna shoot rocks, you wanna fucking get this, get that!

Heather: Let's go!

Josh: Which way are we fucking walking?

Heather: That way.

Josh: Dude we're in the middle of the fucking woods! We are in the middle of the goddamn woods! We can walk any way!

Mike: We're going this way! We're going this way because we've been going this way for a fucking day! We've got to come across something!

Heather: I gave you the map.

Josh: I gave you back the map, Heather!

Heather: I gave you the map.

Josh: I gave you back the map!