Chapter 11: No!

Rating Game
3rd Person POV
Koneko lied in Issei's arms. She was practically naked from the explosion destroying most of her clothes. She was wounded.

Issei gritted his teeth and looked up, glaring at a snickering Yubelluna.

Issei: Damn you whoever you are!

Koneko: I'm sorry.

Issei looked down at Koneko now. Her eyes were only slightly open.

Issei: Hold on Koneko.

Koneko: I just wanted...I just wanted to serve Rias well.

Issei: It's all right...We'll get you to Asia, and she'll heal you up in no time.

Unfortunately, Koneko began to turn into a blue light. She closed her eyes once more and began to scream.

Issei: No, don't go...! Stay with me!

Koneko had vanished from the light. She was gone. Yubelluna snickered at the sight before her.

Grayfia: One of Lady Rias' rooks...retired.

Issei stood up and yelled at Yubelluna.

Issei: Damn it...! You killed Koneko! Get down here and see how you do against me!

Rias: Calm down, Issei...

Occult Research Club
Rias spoke through the orb. But her hands were at her thighs, and she was visibly shaking. It was clear she seemed to be trembling.

Rias: When someone can longer fight, they're transferred to a more appropriate location, where they're treated for their injuries...Koneko is not dead. You need to try and focus.

Battlefield
Issei: But Rias!

Yubelluna: It's time to give up the fight, little boy. No matter how hard you struggle, you won't win. You can't win.

However, it was at the moment, Akeno flown in and joined the fight.

Akeno: Well this is exciting.

Issei: Akeno!

Akeno: Issei...

Akeno turned to Issei.

Akeno: I can take care of this trash; you go on ahead, okay? Oh...and don't worry, I'll make sure she pays.

Yubelluna: "Make me pay"; how exciting!

Akeno turned to Yubelluna and began to charge her power.

Akeno: I'll be fine, Issei, just go!

Issei: Whatever you say; just get her!

Issei ran, leaving Akeno and Yubelluna facing each other, ready for a Queen-on-Queen fight.

Yubelluna: I've been wanting to fight you for what seems like ages...Priestess of Thunder.

Akeno: Oh, have you...? That's sweet, but the pleasure is truly mine...Bomb Queen.

As Issei was running, he was suddenly pulled in by a figure.

When he got a look, Issei found Kiba and Ryota.