Chapter 6: Confrontation

Disclaimer: I don't own CCs and this is story is AU

Sakura was munching on some fruits the next day after being stood up by Kei. Kei had messaged her he apologizes and wanted to have another chance. Sakura had been thinking this over but she was not sure if she wanted to. She felt a little hurt that he didn't respond to her calls or text messages.

Sakura finished munching on her fruits and went to open up her profile to see if she had any other messages. She was scrolling them down. She had realized she forgot to message Little Wolf yesterday. She opened up a new message and started to write one up.

Profile Ying Fa

December 20, 2015

Message

Hello Little Wolf,

I am so sorry I haven't messaged you yesterday! I feel really guilty. I don't know if I should tell you what happened to me yesterday. I feel really embarrassed this happened. We just finished up our finals and now are going to start our winter break. I am very excited not to think about homework. I went to a park near my home. It was very nice to visit there. I had very good memories. Afterwards, I went to a candy store. Tomorrow, I am going shopping with my friends and we will have a movie night at her house. I am excited to wine down from school. The final years before college seem stressful. I look forward to seeing your messages soon.

Ying Fa

Sakura finished up her message and sent it to Little Wolf. She thought about how this Little Wolf may look like. He must be very handsome. He seems so knowledgeable in anything. He even gave her advice on dating. He must be very experienced in this department.

When she looked at his profile picture it had only shown cherry blossom petals flowing around on top of water. The picture looks so beautiful. What she didn't know was that his sisters were the one to post this profile picture. He just didn't want to show his true picture online.

Sakura became curious about what he looked like. But she was not confident to show her picture. She shakes her head and turns off her computer to finish up the rest of her day.

Syaoran rolls out of bed. Today was the day he would be leaving his home to visit his aunt, uncle, and cousin. He sighs and looks at his luggage. He will only be there for a week and will come back. Syaoran heads towards his gym and starts to workout. He was worried about Ying Fa. He didn't know why he seemed so worked up about her. He decided he must really care about her. He didn't think he was capable of caring for another person. Before heading to Japan, he was going to meet up with Meiling. She had been busy since he called her about scaring off this other girl. He frowns to think about this girl.

He freshens up after working out and heads to the car.

"Xiaolang! Where are you heading towards? You have a flight to catch today." His mother said before he left.

Syaoran looks to his mother and says, "I'm just finishing up some business with someone."

"Okay." she said. She watched as her son drove away. Her niece, Meiling, had informed her that Syaoran was asking for advice about dating. Yelan smiles at the thought of her son finding someone to share his life. She was fine if it was temporary, she just wanted him to be happy.

Syaoran drives to a nearby cafe to meet with Meiling. He enters the cafe and immediately sees her.

Meiling waves at him. He walked towards her and sat in the chair across from her.

"Hello, Xiaolang. Did you want something to drink?" she asked.

Syaoran looks at the menu and orders a small americano. "Let's start this plan," he quickly says. He looks at his watch to make sure he is on schedule.