Chapter 3: Morning After

Disclaimer: I don't own CCs and this is story is AU

Tomoyo laid on the bed for hours. Sakura looks at Tomoyo with concern. "Tomoyo. Please be, okay? I promise to wear all the clothes you make for me? Just please wake up." Sakura whispers. Sakura had been worried all night long. Eriol had been beside her quiet. He didn't look at Tomoyo nor at Sakura all night long. Sakura was also worried about Eriol.

There was a phone ringing through the room. Eriol still looked dead and speechless. Sakura turns to look at Eriol. Sakura sighs, "Eriol. Eriol. Eriol." Sakura yells.

Eriol slowly moves his head up and looks at Sakura. He is blinking repeatedly as the first time responding to Sakura all night long.

"Eriol, your phone is ringing. Please answer it." Sakura said.

Eriol looks at his phone and sees it's from Syaoran calling him.

"I'm sorry Sakura. I need to take this phone call." Eriol shuffles out from his chair and looks very disoriented as he walks out from the room.

Sakura sighs again. She says to Tomoyo. "I can see why you like him Tomoyo. He cares and he is very kind. It's just too bad you don't see how much he cares for you." Sakura chuckles. She pulls a strand of Tomoyo's hair from her face. "I promise you Tomoyo, I will protect you. I'm just so sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me." Sakura felt tears coming to her eyes again. "I promise Eriol I wouldn't cry anymore. So, I will try not to cry." She lifts up her head to let her tears dry up.

Eriol picks up his cell phone. He runs his hand through his hair in frustrations. "Good Morning, Syaoran." he acts calmly.

"Eriol, I just wanted to know if you got in touch with your parents?" Syaoran asked.

"I have to be honest with you Syaoran. I have not." Eriol admitted.

"Eriol. My mother is asking---"

"Listen, something came up and I'm at the hospital with my--friend. She is very important to me and I wanted to make sure she is okay." Eriol interrupted.

"I'm sorry Eriol. Just please call your parents soon. My mother really needs a reply soon." Syaoran said guilty.

"I'm sorry for the delay, Syaoran. I will do it as soon as possi---"

"ERIOL! She is awake!" Sakura exclaimed as she slammed the door open.

Eriol smiles big at Sakura. But then frowns, he was worried that she may still remember last night. He hangs up on his phone and shoves it in his pocket.

Syaoran hears the dial tone again. He looks at his phone and just glares at his phone. Syaoran breaths in and out. I will give you the exception since you are at the hospital and are not in a good mood. He thought.

He thought again about that voice he heard on the phone. He is starting to think how her voice sounds so angelic. He shakes his head and goes to check his messages from Ying Fa.

He stares at it for a while and squints his eyes and thinks, "She must be mad at me. That is why she isn't responding."

He gets up to go to have his daily breakfast with his family.

He arrives at the table and says to his family. "Good Morning." He sits down slowly and begins to eat his food.

Yelan looks at her son and is thinking of ways to get him to find a girlfriend. She would just like to know if he is interested in anyone. She plans on having lots of grandchildren. The girls she didn't have any trouble with. They were always boy crazy. But her son, never looked at a girl nor even held hands with anyone. The only time was when he was a young child and he held hands with the little girl and protected her. She was so adorable. It was a shame she did not know the little girl's name. Yelan sipped on the tea she was drinking as she continued to stare at her son. She thought, "I will definitely find someone for you, my little Xiaolang."