1 Gender War

© Copyright (2023)
by (Yogesh Rangnath Nikam) - All rights reserved.

It is not legal to reproduce, duplicate, or transmit any part of this document in either electronic means or printed format. Recording of this publication is strictly prohibited.

All events and characters in this book are fictitious and any connection with anyone should be considered a coincidence.

--------------------------------------

1

“Somred, - 'The time has come to inflict the 'finishing blow' on Sanatan culture' - arrange to convey this message to the 'Honourable" John Sorus said.

"But why Somered John? Why now?" Gobich asked.

"Our party workers in culture are defeated. They have to be given a booster dose. Otherwise, we will lose the Somintern's strong hold on the world forever." Sorus said.

"Red Chaos." Gobich asked for permission to get up.

“Red Chaos. Destruction is revolution," declared Sorus.

"Destruction is revolution." Gobich repeated.

- - - - - -

"But, what's the rush? We just legalized 'live-in relationships'. Isn't that enough?" Justice Raghavanna asked.

"You see Somred, 'Party' counts for the last element in culture. Even 'Bhaksal Andolan' is confined to 'Gadh' only." Bipin said in a disappointed tone.

"Then strengthen the 'Party' Ghosh Babu. Will you realize the dream of 'Somintern' by getting stuck in theoretical discussions only?" Justice Raghavanna looked angry.

"That's why there will soon be a change in the 'party'. Youth leader Suraj Kumar will soon be elected as the president." There was excitement in Bipin's voice now.

"Suraj Kumar? But he was sent to the dynastic party, right?" Justice Raghavanna's brows flashed.

"It is true if sent, but nothing much has been done by doing so. It is difficult to move forward in a dynastic party. Hence, consideration is being given to recalling Suraj Kumar." Bipin informed.

"Look. Don't do that. It is true that as long as there are 'Prince' it is impossible for a dynastic party to be elected to power by the cultured citizens. But the indifference of the Prince to politics is very beneficial to us. Tell Suraj Kumar to settle down where he is and If possible, we should also increase our influence on the Prince. Well, an insider tells us. The Prince is soon going to take out a tour called 'Love Shoppe'. Make sure to ask your people who can influence the Prince to participate in that trip." Justice Raghavanna suggested.

"Ok. I'll pass your suggestion on to the party. But I'll be sure about the message sent by 'Somintern'?" asked Bipin.

"No no." Justice Raghavanna threw his hands in the air. "Judiciary institutions are under a lot of pressure right now. Don't you see what's going on around here?"

"Agreed Somred, but what shall I answer to 'Somintern'?" Bipin did not know anything.

"Tell them the message is delivered. I'll see what can be done." Justice Raghavanna concluded the meeting.

"Red Chaos, Somred." Bipin asks permission to leave.

“Red Chaos. Destruction is revolution," said Justice Raghavanna.

"Destruction is revolution." Bipin repeated.

- - - - - -