5 Gender War

"I have said before that there is no such thing as the perception we have of male or female. No perception is perfect. What is a person's genitalia? That is out of the question. The perception of a 'biological man' is complete which is inherent." Hon'ble Chief Justice Mr. Moonholder recalled.

"Excuse me my lord. But, I also want to remind you that a biological human is a biological human and this is not an 'perception/ idea.' It seems that efforts are being made to impose '72 types of Gender' on human beings on the basis of fiction only.

We have positively accepted the 'T' stands for Transgender in LGBTQ and that's correct. But, we took the first step from socialization to individualization through 'live in' relationship and this was the first step in the war against the institution of marriage.'

We decriminalizing same-sex relationships for Lesbian and Gay. This is enough in this matter. But, if 'same-sex relationships are legalized as marriage', it will be another step in the war against the institution of marriage.

In short, 'we are about to legally annihilate our own social existence' and of course this is not right. Because, first live-in relationship, then same-sex relationship, after that bisexual relationship, group sex relationship... 'this list will never be complete.'

If the fantasy of sexual arbitrariness is not curbed, this journey will not stop anywhere. Then, what and what will approve? and is that legal too? and who mad has thought that these personal rights will lead to the advancement of the individual?" Adv. Dhande expressed his views very clearly.

"You can't object to a Judicial bench like that." The Honorable Chief Justice Mr. Moonholder's tone suddenly turned stern. "What do you really mean? This bench has declared a 'war against the institution of marriage'? Is this your personal opinion or is it the ruling party as well?"

"My Lord, with all the respect of the bench, I am representing the government only. But, I have to present the truth before the bench with full honesty - impartially - and firmly. Because,..." Solicitor General Mr. Dhande was presenting his side, while the Hon'ble Chief Justice Mr. Moonholder suddenly stood up.

"The matter will be further discussed at the next hearing. Until then, the Solicitor General is advised to discuss his views with the government once in a while." Trying to contain his anger, Hon'ble Chief Justice Mr. Moonholder left the room.

= = = = = = = = =