4 Gender War

"But what about individual rights? Homosexuals aren't individuals in the view of government?" asked Hon'ble Chief Justice Mr. Moonholder.

"Homosexuality is not a natural concept. Male, female and third gender are the only three natural sexes and the union of a male and a female is the only natural pair. For this reason, prior to the judgment given by the Hon'ble Bench a few years ago, any sexual relationship other than natural pair (between a man and a woman) was considered illegal." Adv.Gen. Mr. Dhande explained his side.

"So? You mean third gender people shouldn't have maternity or paternity rights?" Hon'ble Chief Justice Mr. Moonholder asked the next question.

"How can it be, my Lord? Men are not given the right of motherhood by nature. Women are not given the right of fatherhood by nature. It is also the same. How can that which is not natural be obtained?

Yes! If we are talking about the upbringing of a child by a third gender, then that is a different matter. Yes. It may be that a third gender couple/ a woman and a third gender couple/ a man and a third gender couple can upbring a child well. But, of course they cannot play any role in giving birth to a child so they cannot be a natural couple. And when they cannot be a natural couple, their union cannot be called 'marriage'. Similarly, the union of same-sex couples cannot be called 'marriage'. Therefore, the talk of legalizing them is completely futile," Mr. Dhande argued.