6 Gender War

"Somred Mandolin, there has been a great uproar over 'same-sex marriage' in the Sanatan culture. It seems that the judiciary and the executive of parliament have been pitted against each other on this issue." Gobich said.

"This is Good for us. But, there is a high possibility of reversing our course on this matter. I even told Mr. John Sorus that we are in a hurry. Right now there are legalized 'live-in relationships' and even decriminalized same-sex relationships. But the 'demand for legalization of same-sex marriage' may wake up the sleeping citizens of the Sanatan culture. Mandolin said.

"In that's case, then why was asked to me for convey the message to the 'Honorable' in such haste?" Gobich asked.

"The reason for that is Kavish Kumar, our comrade in Sanatan culture. He was the influential voice of 'Somintern' in culture. His news channel was the most effective medium to give direction to our party workers in the culture. But, due to the change of ownership of the news channel, Somred Kavish Kumar had to resign. So, Somred John Sorus is furious and is pursuing other ways to implement the policies aimed at 'Somintern' in the culture. But still, I think they're in too much of a hurry." explained Mandolin.

"But then what will be the result of this haste? What exactly does 'turn our tide' mean?" Gobich wanted to understand everything clearly.

"Let me give you an example to understand. In the 1980s, the temple movement started in Sanatan culture. Looking at the history, the number of temples destroyed by the Muslims during their rule in the culture and building their mosques, when the Hindus asked for only three of them back, the Muslims should have given them away. But, on the contrary, Muslims strongly opposed the temple movement. As a result, the 'sleeping Hindus in the lassitude of pantheism' woke up. Muslims there are seeing its results today. In the last 35-40 years the Hindus of the culture have consolidated and handed over the rule of the culture to a majority of people who are determined to protect their interests.” Saying this, Mandolin paused for a moment.

"But, what does this have to do with reversing Somintern's objective policies?" Gobich was impatient to find out.

"Foresight Somred Gobich, Foresight. The Muslims of the culture could not think far. Sometimes the ship is on water and sometimes the water is likely to come over the ship in a hurricane. At that time, there is no use in fighting the big waves, but only one thing to focus on is how to keep yourself safe until the storm passes. In order to lighten the ship, many of the heavy things on it have to be sacrificed to the sea. However, if we get caught up in the temptation of heavy things that we fascination, the ship is more likely to sink. Therefore, one should be able to discard them with foresight. Those who fail to show such foresight do themselves a disservice, and even the haste of 'somintern' lacks foresight. Sanatan culture is not at all weak like other cultures which could be destroyed very easily. People from other cultures of the world regularly lost faith in their original religion. Therefore, they were already weakened. It was very easy to destroy their culture." Mandolin said.

"I didn't quite understand." Gobich said honestly.