Chapter 1: the Arrival

Katsuki Bakugo. 19 -First year. Kleinz International Dance Academy for Music and Dance.
Bakugo read his paper as he was still on the plane to South Korea. He was traveling to study abroad and try to learn more for his chosen path which he kept silent from the rest of his friends back in his hometown. He sighed and took out a notebook and pen and put his earbuds in. The blonde haired male started humming to himself and jotting down lyrics. He wanted to do an original as an entrance for the academy.

About an hour later the plane finally announced the landing protocol. Bakugo smiled and quickly closed his book and slid it into his backpack placing it under the seat in front of him. He removed his earbuds and sat patiently but yet eager as the plane began to land. His foot tapping anxiously.
About 20 minutes gone by and the plane landed. He quickly grabs his stuff and rushes towards the front eager to get off.

As Katsuki gets off the plane he is more anxious to find the baggage claim. He looks at his watch and then runs following the signs. "I have just 3 hours till room check in. Hopefully I can get out of the damn airport soon." He rushed over to the bags and quickly grabbed his bags. He sighs a sigh of relief and rushed to customs so he can get out to the entrance to catch a taxi or bus.

     "Right, customs next. Then out the doors." Bakugo speaks out loud to himself and checks his watch. 2 hours and 45 minutes. He thinks to himself and relaxes. He then opens his eyes seeing the short line at customs.
      He walks calmly but fast to the counter through the line. As he approaches the counter the guard looks up, "passport?" The guard asked. He hands his passport to her and smiles lightly. "Katsuki Bakugo. Where is it you are heading?"
     Bakugo smirks, "a place to help me fulfill my dream career." He laughs a bit. "Kleinz International Dance Academy of Music and Dance."
     The guard hands him back his passport after stamping it. "Good luck. I hear good things about those who enter. They always come out some of the best idols we have here and in their hometowns."

    Bakugo sighs nervously with a smile and walks towards the airport entrance to exit it as he slides his passport back into his bag. "Seoul, South Korea. It truly is so beautiful."

He looked at his watch and sent a taxi in front of him and waved it over. Bakugo told the taxi driver where he needed to go and put his bags in the trunk. Bakugo got in the backseat of the taxi and tried sitting patiently his excitement and anxiety getting to him. Was only a 30 minute drive from the airport to the academy.

     Once at the academy Bakugo sighed in relief and quickly made his way to find his room and settle in. "finally some sleep for the night. " He quickly changed into comfy clothes and laid on the bed. "Orientation and entrance dance tomorrow Evening. So I need to be up early to rehearse and practice." He spoke to himself as he closed his eyes.