chapter 4: A Hidden Dance

Haneul finally messaged back after a few minutes. 'I am at the spot I was when you walked off. See you soon.'
Katsuki read the response and walked towards the spot from earlier that he met Haneul. He looked up and stuck his phone in his bag. He took his seat across from Haneul. 
     "Don't get too comfortable, new one. We are going to walk somewhere soon." Haneul said to Katsuki. Katsuki looked up at Haneul. "But first, I want to hear how your orientation went."
      Katsuki nodded and told Haneul about it all. He spoke about the others before him and then pridefully and excitedly spoke of his performance. He kept going on and on about it. Finally he came to a stop to the details. "So yea, that's how it went."
     Haneul seemed to smirk and placed his own chin in his crossed fingers. "A jaw dropping performance... I think those three are going to end up recommending a company of your performance all in the first year." He stood up and pushed his chair in. "How are you on a motorcycle?"
      Katsuki looked at him. "Um..depends... Are you driving or am I? " Katsuki asked as he stood up and pushed his chair in. He looked at Haneul.
      Haneul chuckled and walked away from the table, "come on. You are not driving you are the passenger on my bike. Knowing you, you could cause an explosion." He joked and waited for Katsuki.
     He shook his head, thinking to himself, 'there is no way Haneul knew about me being a prohero back in Japan. Haneul is just a student here in South Korea... I just met.' He smiled brushing the thought to the side and walked following Haneul. He smiled taking Haneul words as a joke. Haneul hand Katsuki a helmet and than put his own on. Katsuki climbed onto the bike Haneul was already positioned to drive.
     Katsuki became a bit hesitant to grab around Haneul waist. Haneul reached behind him grabbing Katsuki 's hands. "Come on. Don't be shy about holding on to me," Katsuki wrapped his arms around Haneul.
    Haneul drove off down the road and into a dark street. All that was seen was a door with a bit of light coming from it. As they came for a stop on the motorcycle, Katsuki slowly removed the Helmet. "Are you sure we should be here?"
     Haneul removed his helmet and attached it to his bike. "I am welcome anytime and I am bringing you as a plus one.. if there are issues they can go through me." Haneul grabbed his hand and Katsuki froze for a minute. No one has held or grabbed his hand for a year or so. He sighed and just brushed it off again. He left Haneul take his hand and lead him to the door. Haneul did a three time knock to the door and it opened.
There was music coming from inside. Instantly Katsuki slowly started feeling more calm and relaxed. He left Haneul guide him in and stayed silent less spoken to. They finally reached where the music was coming from.
     Katsuki could see a dance off taking place between two or more groups. He looked at Haneul. "Why did you want to bring me here?"
     Haneul smirked and pointed to one of the groups. "My group, a group in Trainee mode." He point to other group below. "The other group dancing right now is one the most worst groups to get caught up in. They are nothing but cheaters when it comes to new groups." He chuckles.
      Katsuki disappears and is down on the dance floor. He approaches the lead dancer of the group Haneul just spoke of. "I challenge you to a dance next. Loser has to leave this place and never return."
      The tall male of 6'2 with Green hair turn towards Katsuki. "aww a outcast on our turf." He chuckles. "hope you know what you are getting yourself into. Challenge accepted. But who are you? since you know I may never see you around here again."
      Katsuki rolled his sleeves up and looked to the Dj waiting for the next song. "you don't need to know who I am.  Not yet. Also just you. No crew or group. One on one. "
      Haneul watched the two from afar. He almost thought that his new friend was about to pick a fight till he heard the music. "Well this will be interesting, wonder what the deal was for this?"

      Katsuki smiled a bit hearing the song it was one of his favorite that he knew and had the cheoro down pat for. But he knew that he needed to switch it up to beat the group leader. Katsuki began dancing and sang along with the song. The Dj was watching closely and switch it to instrumental. Katsuki kept singing and doing his thing. The group leader that he challenged picked up on the song and danced back but used the cheorography from the actual dance. Katsuki added a twist to the dance of his own moves and as the song neared the end the two were in each others faces.
       Haneul was lost in thought with his jaw dropped as he watched the dance and how it ended. He saw the DJ come down and do the victory call. Katsuki was the crowds favorite. Haneul was in shock and amazed.
       Katsuki smirked and looked at the groups leader. "Bakugo Katsuki." He said, "be sure to remember it."
      The lead dancer snurled and turned away with a growl. "I will see you outside the door another time, Bakugo."

      Haneul approached him and stood next to him. "oh my... What was that about?" Katsuki shook his head. Haneul looked at him than to the DJ. The Dj smiled. Haneul grab Katsuki hand again and walked him to the door. " We need to get you back to campus. " He whispered and the two them walked towards the door and out it. Haneul pulled him towards his bike. " Helmet now.."

      Katsuki put the helmet on. "You don't need to worry about him and his group doing the cruel stuff in your place of comfort now." He said and looked to Haneul.
      Haneul looked at him. "Well I guess not. But I got you to begin to watch out and worry for. That guy and his group are dangerous." He puts his own helmet on and gets on the motorcycle. "come on. " Katsuki gets on the bike and rides off.

      They get back on campus. "I will walk you to your room. After that, stay in your room till morning. I will be your escort to classes." Katsuki just nods and dismounts the bike. He takes off the helmet and walks with Haneul to where his room is. " Rest well Katzy. I will see you in the morning. " Haneul says as he departs from Katsuki's room.