chapter 2: A New Friend (or Crush)

The next morning Bakugo woke up. He was sweating from a bad dream he just woke from. It was a past memory of UA. He carefully stands up and walks to the bathroom and turns on the light. "Shit! Fuck! Damn it!" He yelled turning on the light which was really bright and he could not see a thing at first. He then stood and walked towards the shower turning it on. After turning the shower on he slowly removes his shirt revealing his abs and muscles. He then removes his sweatpants and boxers and grabs a towel. Katsuki sets the towel on top of the toilet and climbs into the shower. He sighed of relief and calmness as the water tinkled down his back and through his blonde hair. He quickly washed up and got out. He was not in the time to do a luxurious shower. Just a quick one. He dries off and wraps the towel around himself and walks out of the bathroom to his suitcase. He pulls out a flannel like button up shirt and a blanket plain T-shirt with his stretchy cargo black dance pants. He quickly gets dressed and grabs his bag with his earbuds and music and heads for the door and gets his shoes and slips them on. 

Bakugo quickly leaves his room locking his door behind him. He makes his way out to the garden and finds a nice place to start dancing. He sets his stuff down, puts his earbuds in and plays his music as he works on the routine singing his song.

Hours pass and Bakugo sits at a table working on his lyrics. He starts humming his music and tapping his foot  then breaks out in song. A black haired male takes a seat in front of him. He sits quietly listening while he sings. As Bakugo finishes singing he jumps a little as he sees him. "I like it." The other male sitting across from him  says and stands up. "It sounds amazing. Is it an original? I never heard it before."
     Bakugo nods and chuckles a bit closing his notebook. "Yes it is an original." He said and took his earbuds out and stuck them in his bag. "I am Bakugo Katsuki. I'm a first year abroad student.  I just flew in yesterday."
     "Choi Haneul." He smirks and stands up. "I am a student at the academy myself. Third year." Haneul smiles a bit and looks at the abroad student. "where from?"

     "Tokyo, Japan." Katsuki was starting to admire Haneul a bit. He looked at his watch and chuckles. "I got an hour till orientation and the entrance dance I have to do."  He stands up as puts his bag on. He looks back a Haneul. "Maybe I will see you around after I am done."

     Haneul smirked and nodded. He looked towards Katsuki. "Yes. Mmm. Actually I am going to be in the garden later if you want to hang out for a bit after you're done." He slides him a piece of paper with his number on it. "Message me when you are done."

      Katsuki takes the paper and walks slowly away and quickly puts it in his phone and blushes. He sends the first message. 'It's Katsuki. I will message you after I get done.'  he quickly gets a response back, 'see you later 💕' Bakugo quickly walks to where the orientation is just getting ready to start. He slips in and slides his phone in his bag.