Chapter 3: The Entrance Orientation

Katsuki sat in the crowd zone just off the stage and tapped his foot nervously. He sat there listening as the headmaster took the stage and began speaking. He was observant of the surroundings. He grew more nervous as the headmaster reached the end of the short speech. He noticed there were a handful of first years. There were ten before him. He quietly pulled his phone out and looked at it. He messaged Haneul. 'Is it normal to be this nervous before this part?'
     'you will do great judging by what I heard and seen earlier 😉'
Katsuki blushed and responded. '9 more till me. After I do my thing I will message. '
     'i am holding you to that. 🌺'
Katsuki smiled a bit and stuck his phone back in his bag.

He watched the others perform as he grew nervous again but was admiring them all. 20 minutes gone by and Bakugo was up next he put his earbuds in one ear and gave his phone to the dj to hook it up. "It's an original. I already have it set you just need to hit play. But wait for my que. I will give a wink or head nod in your direction." The dj nodded and Katsuki took the stage. He looked at the headmaster and his teacher's he would have he smile. "I am Bakugo Katsuki. I am going to be doing an original of mine for you today." He breathes and then nods towards the dj.
The Dj starts the song. Katsuki takes position and grabs a mic. He sings the intro:
"One can choose to save the world or one may choose to save you. I choose to save you for it is you that makes my heart feel true."
to his song and as the beat picks up he breaks into dance for them going forth as he continues singing. As he is doing so the headmaster and the teacher's jaws drop as they watch him.
The others in the room are watching in wonder and amazement as well. Katsuki finishes the song and smiles and bows.

The headmaster looks at Katsuki. "I absolutely love it. That was amazing for an original. And your dancing... It was really good."
The teachers looked up smiling. ."welcome to Kleinz we look forward to seeing you in class in the morning."

Katsuki relaxed a bit and walked towards the Dj. The dj looked at him. "For a young one coming here you are really talented." Katsuki smiled and gestured towards his phone. The Dj gave his phone back.
Katsuki quickly messaged Haneul. 'I am done. I will be on my way towards the garden soon. '
He grabbed his bag and rushed out the entrance door and headed for the garden.