Nova

*Iris P.O.V*

Today was a rare day that I wasn't regressed. It was shocking for me seeing as I had fallen asleep on Ember's lap last night. It had been very embarrassing to wake up big with a wet diaper, since I wasn't regressed and wasn't sure what to do. I knew I had to change but I felt frozen.

Thankfully Ember had been there, quick to reassure me that accidents happened and that it was perfectly normal that I had had one since I was regressed when I fell asleep. She made me feel a lot better and helped walk me through the steps to change myself. It was pretty self explanatory, however having her walk me through it just made me feel that much better.

Currently I was outside with the horses, sitting on the ground as I just watched the horses walk around. I wasn't willing to go see the unicorns again since I didn't want to be in trouble so the horses would have to do. Although currently I wasn't having much fun, I wanted to do something fun.

I wish my power was more fun, talking to animals was fine but it wasn't as cool as Adira's or Selene's power. I wished I could have a water power like Selene's then I would never be thirsty again. Plus then I could throw balls of water at people when they annoyed me. I snort at the thought, my mind conjuring up an image of completely different balls then what I had first imagined. Amazing dirty mind, how it always managed to come up with amazing thoughts and images.

"What are you doing pretty girl?" Nova asks, making me tilt my head back so that I can see her. She smiles down at me, making me nod my head as I close my eyes slightly so that I'm not having to stare at the sun behind her. She chuckles slightly as she moves to stand closer, leaning against the fence so that her shadow can block out the sun for me.

"I'm bored Nova, what is your power?" I decide to ask, deciding it can't hurt. She raises an eyebrow, shaking her head slightly.

"Not telling, my lips are sealed," Nova states, mimicking locking her lips and tossing the key.

"Please?" I ask again, reaching my hands through the fence to tangle my fingers into her dress. She grabs my hands, untangling them and leaning down to cover them in kisses. I giggle, feeling a little bit little when she does that since she treats me with such affection.

"Nova, stop it," I squeal as I try to free my hands from her but she doesn't even attempt to stop. I manage to free my hands eventually, standing up after a moment and spinning around to face her. I climb onto the fence, sitting on it as I look at Nova who lifts me up off the fence and into her arms.

"What is it? What's wrong? Something must be wrong for my pretty girl to be squealing like that," Nova says as she bounces me slightly, making me shake my head as I bury my face into her neck.

"No, nothing is wrong? Are you sure?" Nova asks, making me nod my head slightly.

"Don't feel little today, don't want to," I explain, making Nova hum.

"Is there a reason why? Or is it just you not wanting to feel little?" Nova asks, making me nod before I realize that she had asked me two questions and not just one so I have to try and respond with actual words which sucks a lot.

"Just didn't want to feel little. I'm sorry," I apologize, making her set me down. She puts her finger under my chin, lifting my head up so that I'm making eye contact with her.

"What are you sorry for? You've done nothing wrong," Nova says, making me shrug my shoulders slightly.

"For not being little," I whisper, making her shake her head as she pulls me back into her arms, keeping my face tilted up so that I have to look at her.

"You do not have to be little. It is something you choose to do, it is never something we will expect you to do. If you want to be little all day, every day that's fine. If you never want to be little again, that's also fine. Regressing is something you do for you, not for us," Nova informs me, sounding quite stern which shocks me since I didn't know she could be stern, at least with me.

"Okay," I whisper, not really sure what else I could say. I could have argued with her but I didn't really like the idea of upsetting her in any way at all.

"I'm serious Iris, if you are only regressing for us, it's not something I want you doing just to please us. Does it make you happy?" Nova asks, making me nod my head after a moment. It did make me feel happy when I regressed, it made me feel very happy and safe. It also brought this sense of peace that I didn't get when I was big, like I had people that I could trust and rely on at all times.

"Good, if it ever stops making you happy then I want you to tell me," Nova says, making me nod my head in agreement. I didn't want to argue with her, she was now one of my favorite peoples. I squeal slightly when she tickles my sides, pressing a kiss to my forehead quickly.

"Do you want to go back into the pasture?" Nova asks, making me nod my head as I look at the horses after a moment. She scoops me up, lifting me over the fence and then lets me down gently. I smile slightly as I look at her, grinning at her as I turn my attention back to the horses.

"Levitation," Nova says, making me turn to look at her in confusion.

"That's my power, levitation," she says, making my eyes widen. I can't even think of what to say, my mouth open as she walks away as I turn to look at the horses, seeing if they had heard what she said too.