Found

I promise you I will try and update my other stories soon. I've just been so busy with online school which drains my creativity but I'm getting better about managing school and writing. I also have been dealing with a cavity that sends shooting pain where it is located in my mouth and it literally makes me feel sick at times so that's also why I haven't been able to write.

Iris P.O.V

I sat in silence for a while, occasionally peaking through the little cracks between the crates to see if anyone was around. I heard voices and footsteps after a bit, slowly getting closer as I held my breath. I stayed extremely still, only moving my finger along the concrete ground which made no noise. It did however stir up dust making me sneeze which caused the voices to stop. I stayed tense as I held my breath, wiping my nose with the back of my hand.

I ducked down when one of the crates near me was moved. I held my breath even more as the crate above me moved. A hand grabbed my hair and pulled me up, my hands reaching back to scratch at the hand. "Stop fighting you rat," a voice said as I was dragged over the crate and dropped to the floor. I used my hands to brace myself as I pushed myself up.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked as I checked one of my hands for any marks. I frowned at the slight gashes and wiped my hand on the apron I was wearing.

"You are Iris Mondeau correct?" A man's voice asked. I frowned but nodded my head as I looked up at the man, narrowing my eyes slightly to see his face.

"So what if I am?" I asked as I stood up. The man had dark eyes, almost black looking and he had dark brown hair that swooped over his face. "Oooh you look like an emo that's parents didn't love him causing you to bleach your hair too much before dying it back to its orignal color," I told him making him glare in confusion at me.

"Tell me if you are Iris Mondeau or not," he demanded as he pulled me up. I glared at him and rolled my eyes with a small sigh escaping me.

"Yes, I am Iris Mondeau," I said making his grip tighten. "Now why did you want to know?" I asked as I looked at the people that he had clearly been searching the factory with. It was a mixture of men and women which was nice because usually groups were very separated up. Michael was only by me because I was towards the middle of the factory where men and women's stations were closer together.

"Because you have been selected to go before the Elders," he replied making my eyes widen. I started to struggle but his grip simply tightened and one of the women in the group snapped her fingers. He let go and she grabbed my arm instead, her grip just as firm as his but also much gentler.

"If you struggle then we will have to sedate you. We can not harm you since you are now the Elders property but we will do what we must to keep you in our custody," the woman stated. I glared at her and tried to kick her but she caught my foot with her free hand and shoved it back down. "Do not try that again," she said sternly.

"Let me go, I won't go with you," I said as I fought against her hold on my arm. She may have been smaller than me by like two inches but she raised an eyebrow and pulled me down slightly.

"You are going with us willingly or tied down to a bed," she said making my eyes widen. "The better you behave for me, the better your position for the Elders may get. The worse you behave, the more a nightmare your life becomes," she said. "Got it?" She asked.

"Yes," I nodded my head making her smirk. Her blue eyes were very pretty and I liked how they seemed to sparkle in the light. Her hair was dyed a purple ombre color which was really pretty and it framed her face perfectly.

"You have a staring problem darling," she said making me blush and look down. "Now is there anything you want to bring with you on your carriage ride?" She asked.

"Umm...yeah," I nodded my head. Her grip loosened slightly and she gestured for some of the people to move. I had heard of these people once, people that searched for those who ran from things. They were called the Seekers which sounded scary but it wasn't that scary until they decided to drag you out of your hiding place.

"Go get it then," she said making me nod and walk past the rest of the Seekers. I hurried back to the bunk room, hearing them follow me. I hurried over to my bed, lifting myself into it. I moved the blanket aside and pulled out a necklace from the hole in my matress. I put it on quickly, feeling the small silver key of the necklace press against my skin. The key was not a reall key but rather something that you could hide little notes or pictures in.

"I've got it," I said as I slid out of my bed, taking my apron off. I let it fall onto my bed as I looked at the woman who had no problem with grabbing my wrist once again. "You don't have to grab my wrist," I said making her roll her eyes as she started pulling me behind her. I huffed but followed her.

"You fought against us at first therefore I can drag you around all I want as long as I don't damage you," she stated making me kick her in the back of the leg. She spun around and glared at me.

"You can't do anything because then you would be damaging me," I smirked making her frown and turn around. She went back to dragging me behind her, pulling me out of the factory.

"I hate ones like you. Talking back little brats," the woman muttered as she glanced at me. "What's your classification?" She asked me suddenly making me shrug.

"Never been classified," I replied making her frown. She pulled me through town and there were people who seemed to be watching me. I noticed their glares and stares which made me uncomfortable. I kept my head down, looking up only when she stopped.

"Get in the carriage," she said as she opened up the carriage door. I climbed in and sat down in the middle. The man who had grabbed me got in as well as the woman. He conversed quietly with her before looking at me.

"What does emo mean?" He questioned making me smile slightly. I should have known that they wouldn't know what it meant.

"It means....someone who dresses in dark clothes and likes dark stuff," I explained making him nod, appearing satisfied. I pulled the curtain back slightly and looked out the window as the carriage started to go.