~ 05 ~

Both of them started to chat while eating their ramen.

"So whats your name?" Jungkook asked. "Kim Taehyung" the boy replied. Jungkook had the feeling that he knew the boy but shrugged it off. "What's yours?" Taehyung asked. "Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook replied. Then Taehyung quickly reached jungkook's hand, holding it and whispered. "Thank you so much for saving my life" Jungkook quickly replied "no, don't mention it." Waving his hand to not mention it.

They had a comfortable chat, now that they finished eating, Jungkook went off to set up Taehyung's room.

He then came out of the room to take Taehyung's bag and- "Hey, Hey why are you doing this??" Jungkook said and quickly went near Taehyung.

Taehyung was doing the dishes.

"You don't really have to do this" Jungkook said tried to snatch the plate but Taehyung dint let him. "It's okay I'll do it" he said. "Come on! You don't have to do this though" Jungkook tried to get the plate from Taehyung but failed.

"It's not even a big deal, just this plate and I'm done washing" Taehyung said not letting jungkook to get the plate from him.

Jungkook had no other choice but to let Taehyung do the dishes. He waited for him so that he would know what bags and what stuffs he need to take and help him.

Now that Taehyung completed doing the dishes, he went with jungkook to take his stuffs to his room.

"...and I think we completed!" Taehyung said after they finally kept all the things in place.

Taehyung let out a big sigh and was about to jump into the bed but stopped himself, remembering this is not his own house.

Jungkook saw that and chuckled at Taehyung. "It's okay, I do that most of the time too. Don't lock in your inner child, enjoy yourself" Jungkook assured.

Taehyung felt shy and just chuckled with jungkook.

***

Jungkook came out after taking a long shower. It was 2.46am.

Jungkook was not a morning person, but after that incident... Jungkook couldn't sleep. He only got nightmares.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom rubbing his wet hair with a towel. He went near Taehyung's room, surprisingly his room was unlocked. Well jungkook's room, which is now Taehyung's, the door of the room doesn't really make any old rusty sound while opening or closing it.

Jungkook slowly opened the door who witnessed Taehyung sleeping cutely hugging a pillow, both his hands and legs are wrapped around it.

He dint wanna disturb so he went to his room, trying to take a nap but couldn't.

Dint know what to do, he went out for a walk.

It was dark. Jungkook wore a blue shirt and black sweatpants, obviously not the clothes suiting the colours, but he dint care 'cause it was really really early in the morning and mostly there wouldn't be much people walking around the street.

"Where are you!?"

Jungkook finally was walking home. It is now 3.51am and today is Sunday.

Waking up on Sunday so early was something Jung Kook hate the most. Sundays were ment for rest and stuffs according to Jungkook but there is no way his body letting him to do so.

Jungkook finally reached home. He slowly open the entrance door which he locked so that no one would enter and Taehyung would be safe.

When he opened the door, Jungkook witnessed Taehyung standing infront, crying all mess. Jungkook was shocked.

"Why-", "Where were you?!" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung.

"Where were you!?!" Taehyung screamed, jungkook dint know what to say. "I-I went ou-" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung grabbing the collar of his shirt

"why dint you tell me?"