Prologue - From Humble Beginnings

He looked up at the horses blitzing across the screen.

"Lucky star takes the lead! Lucky Star is leaving the other horses in the dust!! Royal Chariot is coming in close behind! It's going to be a close race, folks!!!"

The bearded old man sat on top of his barstool, at the very end of the bar by himself, just watching the dirty old television that looked like it had not been cleaned in sometime.

"You want a refill?"

He watched as they made their way around the track. Around, and around, and around. He thought to himself, how much times had he seen this go on. 

"Hey, Paddy, you listening!?"

His life had simply came to this. Watching the horses, go around, and around, and around, and around and around and around and around and around and around and aroundandaroundandaround-

"Paddy!!! You even listening to me?!"

"Oh, yeah, no. Think it's about time I head out the door, sure'."

"Alright then. Getting lost in the horses again, are ya?! You won't have a euro left in your wallet if you keep on with those horses, Paddy!"

He hadn't put any bet on the horses. 

"Yeah, I know, I know what you mean lad. Think I'll call it a night from here, good luck to you fella."

"Right so, get home safely."

Paddy handed the bartender 20 euro for his drinks, told him to keep the change, and stood up off his stool.

"YOU ARE FUCKING CHEATING WITH ME MISSUS!!! I FUCKING CAUGHT THE BOTH OF YE YESTERDAY, YOU DOPE!!!"

"IT'S-  IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE A BAD HUSBAND!!! IF SHE WANTS TO LEAVE YOU, THEN SO BE IT!!"

"I'LL FUCKING BATE YOU, RIDING MY MISSUS AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!"

A fight was brewing within the pub. Sadly, for Paddy, it was right in front of the entrance.

"BRING IT ON THEN, COME ON, COME ON!"

With that, the smaller of the two, the brown-haired man swung at the man opposite to him. 

"OH, YOU'LL FUCKING REGRET THAT, YOU CUNT!!!!!"

The bigger, stronger of the two blocked his punch easily, and countered with his own, hitting the smaller one straight in the jaw.

"AH... FUCKING CUNT!!!!!"

"Excuse me lads, I just want to get out the door if you wouldn't mind."

"TRY IT, CUNT!!!"

The smaller one rubbed his chin, and within seconds, sprinted at the opponent in front of him.

"AH, YOU CUNT!!!"

They both went backwards, falling into the unsuspecting Paddy behind them.

"Would you lads both watch out?!-"

They both crashed into the unsuspecting Paddy, and sent him toppling over, and without notice, his head landed on the hard tile floor with a loud bang.