Epilogue (Taylor's POV)

A few weeks after Kai went psycho and tried to kill us all

Serena, Jill, Theo, and I were placed in the hospital immediately after we were found about two minutes after I killed Kai. The police had managed to track the signal Jill's phone was emitting and where it was coming from when she made the phone call.

From what I heard, Theo was the first to wake up, and Jill the second. Theo woke up a few minutes after being hospitalized and immediately asked about us when he woke up. Jill woke up not long after that. They suffered minor injuries due to the blows they received from Kai.

I was the third person to wake up after passing out, a few hours later. When I woke up, Jill, Zach, Emory and Theo were all waiting for me. Jill and I explained everything to Emory, Theo and Zach. Everything was revealed, even information about the mysterious Stalker in Sapphire, who had yet to be found.

The police interrogated all of us later on about what had been going on after Zach was put in prison for supposedly being the sender. We told them everything we knew, and showed them each threatening message. We even admitted to lying to the cops the day we'd gotten in that car crash. Luckily, everybody was pretty understanding.

During the first couple of weeks, Serena, who had lost a lot of blood during the attack, was not stable enough to have visitors. Soon enough, she was better, after receiving a blood transfusion and getting her leg stitched up.

As soon as she was well enough to have visitors, Theo came into Serena's hospital room and apologized about everything he had done. He even wrote her a song on his brother's ukulele and serenaded her with it. Jill and I were surprised, as we hadn't known that Theo was good with music.

News flash: He wasn't. The song was horrible.

But Serena loved it anyway and thought it was romantic. Now they're a couple, and Theo sleeps in Serena's hospital room every night to make her feel safer. Everyone agreed that despite all of the missteps, Theo and Serena truly did belong together. He loved her, and she loved him at the end of the day.

As for our parents? Currently, my mother's keeping me on lock down, and hugging me every chance she gets. Serena's mother and Johnson have visited the hospital daily with a new stuffed animal, treat, balloon, or bouquet.

Jill's mother didn't even visit the hospital. She sent her personal assistant instead, citing a large workload as the reason for not visiting her own daughter in the hospital. Jill was clearly trying her best to keep a cheerful face on throughout the one visit her mother's assistant made. After that disastrous visit, my mother took us both out for ice cream.

Zach was let out of jail, and we're busy trying to rekindle our friendship where it left off. It'll be a slow and steady process, but it's getting there. There's a whole long summer stretching out ahead of us before senior year. We'll be able to make it work.

As for Serena, Jill, and me as a trio? We're doing just fine. And I think it'll stay that way for a while.