Chapter 14

It was late at night and the little girl had come downstairs to grab a drink. She was still half asleep as she drank her water and started walking back up to her room. But just as she was about to leave the kitchen, the figure of a large framed man stood in front of her causing her to stumble into his chest.

"Sorry" she mumbled and turned the other way only to be stopped by his calloused hand. "What brings you here at such time and in such clothes, kid" he bent down whispering in her ear. She was wearing a matching pyjama set. A tank top and shorts with unicorn prints. The girl uncomfortably shuddered at their close proximity. She hated how his stenching breath fanned against her face. "I just came for water. I was a little bit thirsty" her voice still laced with sleep.

"Are you sure you're not thirsty for other things" he chuckled and the girl looked at him confused, not understanding what he meant. She was startled when she felt his hand caressed her soft cheek and by now she was fully awake, so she decided to move backwards not liking the energy radiating from the man in front of her.

"Come, I have something to show you" he grabbed her hand before she could decline and lead her up to a room that was isolated. "What are we doing here?" her voice slightly panicked. "Don't worry you'll like it" he chuckled only making the girl's worry increase.

It was a dark empty room with a table and a barber chair being the only furniture. The dimly lit lights allowed her to see the large tool box on the floor but what scared her was the blood smeared on the box and the chair. "What's this room Eth—" the words got stuck in her throat when she saw the smug expression on his face. She backed away not feeling comfortable at all.

"W- What are you doing?" She continued to walks backwards till she hit the wall. "Please stop you're scaring me" she pleaded as he got closer. "No need to be scared of me. I'm only trying to pleasure you" the wicked smile on his face grew wider. "You're a big girl now and fully developed. You're practically a lady." His hands ran down her chest and stopped at her waistband. "I'll be showing you how to use this body of yours" circling his finger around her waist.

The girl was clueless of what he was talking about but was aware that whatever he was going to do was anything but good. "St- stop please. I- I don't want to do anything" she stuttered. "It's okay you don't need to do anything. I will." He whispered close to her neck, then nibbled on her ear.

"Remove your clothes and get on the table Kalani"

She shook her head 'no' feeling too disgusted and uncomfortable under his gaze. "Get on the table Kalani. I won't repeat myself." He opened the tool box and pulled out a thorny stick. "If you don't do as I say then I'll gladly beat you with this. And your dear brother would be next. I'll make sure to hit him harder and worse until his skin peels off" he threatened advancing towards the trembling girl. "Do you want me to do that, Kalani?" She shook her head vigorously while tears streaming down her face.

"P-Please don- don't make me do this"

"Shall I come and remove them for you?" He was growing impatient. Again she shook her head.

"THEN TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES AND GET ON THE TABLE!"
*
*
*
Kalani jolted from her bed feeling sick to her stomach. It was another morning sickness. She rushed to the bathroom emptying her guts, then walked back to her bed and checked her phone seeing the time was only 6:30 am. There was still two hours left until breakfast which meant she was stuck between these four wall alone with her wild thoughts.

Tears streamed down her eyes as she remembered her nightmare. More like a flashback. It was the first time it had happened and she didn't know what to do. She felt disgusted and filthy.