𝟎𝟏𝟏 , 𝑟𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NARRATOR└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NARRATOR
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟏𝟏 . " SOMETIMES I THINK YOUR SURPRISES ONLY EXIST TO ANNOY ME . " Cedric said as he sat down next to Amalia , staring at the area where the specialist fought against the dragons . He crossed his arms in front of his chest . 

" i thought you like dragon ? " he frowned and directed his gaze towards his friend . " when did I say I like dragons ? "

Cedric sighed and looked back at the area . " Why did you call me ? " he asked , knowing what she was about to say .

" I've done my research about Cayetana of Solaria or better Navier of Kallistar . " annoyed he rolled his eyes and groaned .

" Amalia please I'm not a child anymore , you don't to lecture me . " For the first time Amalia looked at him . " Well , obviously I have to . Honestly , I've never understood why you wanted to be a professor . So tell me why did you become a teacher ? "

" Because I want to teach others . " Cedric answered simply . Amalia chuckled softly as if he had told a joke . " Oh come one , we both know that you hate every living thing in this universe . But let's say you really want to teach others , why did you go to Alfea ? I've searched and saw that Cloud Tower also had one vacancy . You possess dark power it would have fit better . "

The black haired man leaned back in his chair , clearly pissed off . " so you took that job because of the princess . I thought you had no interest in the -- " before she finsiehd speaking , Cedric had interrupted her .

" I don't have interest in it , it's just because Ja -- " A loud noise interrupted Cedric . They both immediately looked to the area where two fairies flew out , fighting against each other . " oh god . . . " he whispered when he recognized one of the fairies , bloom .

" shit " he murmured and stood up . " Where are you going ? " she asked as she stood and walked after him . " if bloom is here , then Cayetana is also . "

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

Shocked and angry Stella gasped when she saw that her crush Sky -- Brandon or whatever his name was kneeled in front of the queen and king or Eraklyon .

While Stella was busy being angry at that guy the others and I were looking at Bloom who was sitting on the ground when she found out that Brandon -- Sky had a fiance . I could feel that she was embarrassed , sad and betrayed .

" What should we do ? " I asked whispered to my friends as I felt pity for Bloom . " I don't know . " Tecna whispered back .

" Well I do . " Miss Faragonda said as she stood in front of us arms crossed in front of her chest .