CHARACTERS:

------ Main
-Michael Afton
~A young adult who had a traumatic childhood where all his siblings died and his father turned out to be a childmurdering man, and with a mother who was never there.~

-Dead Children
~Like Elizabeth, Cassidy, Evan etc.~
------ Side Characters (Characters that appear in the story but not for that long.)
Circus Baby
~she is a very large female animatronic with an overall appearance reminiscent of a clown. She has auburn hair in high pigtails on either side of her head, held in place by blue hair elastics. She has bright green eyes, long, blue eyelashes, and short, blue eyebrows.~

Ballora
Out of all animatronics in the series, Ballora is likely the most human-like animatronic yet. Resembling an actual ballerina, she wears a blue bikini and a purple tutu decorated with golden orbs. She has pink, rosy cheeks with matching lipstick, blue hair, and blue nails.

Funtime Freddy
Funtime Freddy's design is very similar to Withered Freddy from the second game with a metal suit, blue eyes, thinner eyebrows, wearing a top hat with a purple stripe (similar to Toy Freddy's hat), a black bowtie, and two black buttons on his chest, as well as a set of human-like teeth.

Funtime Foxy
Funtime Foxy has a similar color scheme to Funtime Freddy. The burnt-red fur has given way to a gleaming white and pink, with no eyepatch or pirates hook hand, just orange eyes.

Springtrap
Springtrap in this story has a similar appearance to his game counterpart. It is a rabbit animatronic with yellow-green fur and torn ears. The fur is worn down in many places to reveal the metal endoskeleton. Upon further inspection, Henry finds body tissue and suspects that a corpse is inside. This Springtrap is different in that it has bones sticking out of his ankles.

Henry
He was the founder of Fazbear Entertainment, as well as an engineer responsible for creating the springlock animatronics. In Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, he guides the player character in the salvaging process through a cassette player with tips on how to deal with the animatronics while filling out the salvage report.

Puppet
The Puppet has a white face that looks like a mask, with black, hollow eyes that sometimes gain small, white pupils. Its face is similar to that of a Pierrot, with rosy red cheeks, purple stripes that stretch from the bottom of its eyes to the top of its mouth, and red lipstick painted on in an exaggerated pucker.

E.                              T.                           C
--------- Background Characters
Bidybabs
The Bidybabs are small, baby-like animatronics with a pale tan colored exterior. Each of the two have different colored eyes - one has light-purple eyes, and the other has blue-green eyes

Minireenas
Minireenas are small, bare, female mannequin-style dolls that accompany Ballora in her gallery, dancing alongside her. They seem to be modeled after artists' mannequins, with articulated joints and heads that appear to be simply full white masks covering a ball-joint at the neck.

Technician(s)
One technician is soft spoken and seems used to his job, knowing what he's doing.

The other, who speaks using a Brooklyn accent, appears to be inexperienced and feels uneasy with his work environment.

---------------------------

E T C

Please enjoy the novel. I don't take any credit from the games, Scott Cawthon are the maker of all of these games.

CN - THIS WILL PROBABLY TAKE FOREVEEERRR TO MAKE, SO PLEASE HAVE TRUST IN ME