Chapter 1

CN - I know that in the lore, Michael finds William's secret bunker hidden beneath his workspace, but just for funsies (and to make my life easier) just pretend that everytime he's out of the elevator, he exits from the workshop. Im pretty sure he still lives in their house since the 80s, so I might change my writing, where he got into a car. Just pretend he.. walked out of the bunker or the bunker is a while away. I'm also writing this I'm the middle of Michael going home, but thank you for reading! :D

The crisp lights kept flickering and dimming, the elevator giving off a humming noise, and the fan above looking like it would fly away. The elevator was pretty spacious but looked quite.. eerie. There were posters of the horrifying, large 7 foot animatronics, made to look pretty, plastered everywhere around the elevator. Something dropped on the floor, a.. AI?

The device spoke, it's voice robotic.
"Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career. Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad in Screws, bolts and hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare - we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you to get started for your first night! I'm a model 5 of the handyman's robotics and unit repair system, but you can call me HANDUNIT. Your new career promises challenge, intrigue and endless janitorial opportunities."

I looked quite perplexed looking at this strange guide but I shrugged it off. "Alright, thank you."

A few moments of silence passed, and it spoke again.

"Please enter your name as seen above the keypad, this cannot be changed later so be careful." The keypad was very shaky and quivering, the elevator shook. I had a hard time typing it in, it wouldn't stop moving. I tried my best, but it filled with random letters. The handunit shouted loudly to me.

"It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad, I see what you were trying to type and I will autocorrect it for you." I sighed and it autocorrected it. "Welcome, Eggs Benedict." It said. "Oh my god! The fuck is that name?" I rolled my eyes.

It took a few more minutes for the elevator to ground to a stop, with a loud "Honk!". A sound that a cruise ship would make, I yawned, this job had to be good atleast, because it seemed scary for the most.

The handunit sounded cheery but robotic, while it spoke "You can now open the elevator doors using that bright, red, and obvious button. Lets get to work, Eggs Benedict." I was sure it was trying to tease me. "Fuck off." I was forced to crawl through the narrow, horrible vents.

Suddenly, as annoying as it was, Handunit spoke from the absolute void, scaring me half to death. I crawled slowly while they were talking.

"Allow me to fill this somewhat frightening silence with some light hearted banter. Due to the massive success and even more so the unfortunate closing of Freddy Fazbear's pizza, it was clear that the stage was set - no pun intended - for another contender in children's entertainment. Unlike most entertainment venues, our robotic entertainers are rented out for private parties during the day, and its your job to get the robots in proper working order before the following morning."

I finally reached the other side to another cramped room, it was really.. eerie. It had 3 heads, one opening its mouth, one closing eyes, and one just sleeping. there was an scary based statue what made a monkey noise when you pressed it, holy shit. There was a white faceplate mask which had a party mask and a red nose. There was two bits what you could push on either side.

The creepy handunit spoke again,

You are now in the primary control module. It's actually a crawl space between the two front showrooms. Now, let's get started with your daily tasks. View the window to your left. This is the Ballora gallery party room and dance studio, encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza. Let's turn on the light and see if Ballora is on stage. Press the blue button on the elevated keypad to your left."

I followed his instructions, the keypad stood infront of me and I pressed it, the stage lighted up, it was dark and there was an elevated floor, with an arch with little lights on the top. But yet, ignoring the elevated stage, I noticed she wasn't there, and I listened for some more instructions.

"Oh my, it looks like Ballora doesn't feel like dancing. Let's give her some motivation. Press the red button now to administer a controlled shock. Maybe that will put the spring back in her step.

I pressed the shock button, and electrocuting Ballora, I felt sort of bad but eh - she was a robot.. I could hear the static and electricity buzzing. I checked the light and there she was, dancing peacefully, I could hear metal, clanking from her dancing all the way from over here.

Those terrifying tiny little.. what are they, Minireena's, spawns from hell? Yeah, well they were accompanying her, they were so.. scary for whatever reason. The way their mouths gaped open and their eyes had no pupils they just looked so much more.. dead, they looked more deprived than those scary bidybabs. Whatever.
Handunit basically screamed into my ear,
"Excellent, Ballora is feeling like her old self again and will be ready to perform again tomorrow."
I looked towards the next keypad, all dark, as they spoke again.

"Now view the window to your right. This is the Funtime auditorium, where Funtime Foxy encourages kids to play and share. Try the light. Let's see what Funtime Foxy is up to."
Again, I pressed the light, noticing the elevated platform and arch, he was not there.
"Looks like Funtime Foxy is taking the day off. Let's motivate Funtime Foxy with a controlled shock." He spoke and I shocked him. Turned on the light, no response. I did it once more and he appeared, performing. "Stupid fox." I muttered to myself.

"Looks like Funtime Foxy is in perfect working order, great job! In front of you is another vent shaft. Crawl through it to reach the Circus gallery control module.

I noticed the vent, and got down on my hands and knees (for you simps), and crawled through to the vent. My knees ached and my hands had dust and a sort of... brown.. sticky oil. I nearly gagged, I swear. I took my time in the vent, I heard a few clunks, and clatters in the vents, a few.. horrifying noises but, it didn't bother me. I finally made my way to Circus Baby's auditorium. Again, I saw a keypad. Handunit told me to check on her, so I did. But, to my surprise, nothing worked - there was no lights. "Ah, some of the lights are out but we can fix that later. Lets encourage baby to cheer up with a motivational shock."

It said, and I shocked her. I turned on the light, I saw nothing, and handunit apparently said she still wasn't there, so I shocked her again, and again. Soon enough, he told me she came out of hiding. "Great job, Circus Baby, we knew we could count on you! Fortunately, that ends your shift tonight. We wouldn't like to not to come back feeling to overwhelmed. Have a great night, Eggs Benedict, and we'll see you again tomorrow for another shift." I rolled my eyes, he was still using that stupid fucking name. I sighed, and wiped my hand on my forehead, beads of sweat fell onto my hand. "Who knew I could.. sweat this much..?"

I then got onto my hands and knees and started crawling back through the vent, loud noises and breaking noises could be heard and I started to crawl faster, my heart was pumping a bit faster than usual. I got back to the elevator in time, just before the whole place shut for good. I then entered the elevator, the shaky elevator whirring, sounding like it was about to break on me. A few moments passed and I exited the elevator, I looked at my watch. "6:23am.." Thank god. I got into my busted up, mini car and drove home. I drove home with sweat dripping down my neck. I didn't know why I was sweating so much! It was (unknown date) and yet my father was able to create these stupid fucking monstrosities, and I don't even know where he is to this day, that old fuck is probably dead, hopefully. "Enough rambling to myself.." I grumbled, and went to the shower. I undressed myself and turned the shower on. I sighed with relief under the hot, warm, relaxing water. I grabbed shampoo and scrubbed it into my hair until foam built up, and then I rinsed the bubbles off. I grabbed some soap and scrubbed my body, I sighed. (Sorry for the word overuse)

I hopped out of the shower and into my robe, I went on the telly to watch "The Immortal And The Restless!" It was my favourite show all-round. I watched it, and then decided to go to bed.

Another day of work tomorrow, I guess. At that shitty place.