Bored

Sitting at his desk his head on his hands rimuru let out a sigh.

Rimuru " arggggggggggg!!! I'm so bored!"
Ciel 【 master may I suggest a solution to that problem?】
Rimuru ( yes what is it?!)
Smiling Rimuru shot up on his chair.
Rimuru " of course your a genius!!!"
Ceil [ *flustered * thank you master! Only the best for you.]

Stretching out his hand a dark, black and purple smoke shot out. The smoke shifted and took form of a figure, when it cleared a perfect replica of Rimuru stood.

Rimuru " there... if tempest needs anything while I'm gone, they should awaken this body and I will be alerted."

Then Rimuru vanished out of his office.

............

The earth spun around, circling itself. A figure floated nearby. The figure had long blue hair, golden eyes, a black sleeveless jacket with a white shirt underneath, gold armband connected to gives with no hand cover, blank pants and a sword with a white belt and small cape at the waist, and long knee high boots.

The figure floated as if it was sitting. Arms crossed and a judgemental look on their face. The figure was Rimuru.

 The figure was Rimuru

Photo is not mine!

Rimuru ( this earth is simular to my old world. Only..... it's inhabitants seem to have a little problem.)
Ceil [ Yes indeed master. The inhabitants are humans that have a threat at their hands. The threat are demonlike creatures with a taste for human flesh]
Rimuru ( it seems that way...             * sigh* Well it will be entertaining! Your Idea of coming to another world will certainly be great!)
Ceil [thank you master]

Rimuru floated closer and closer to the planet. Descending apon the  world of Kyn.