Mountains of Dew

Laying out his mat for the night, Urokodaki prepared to sleep. Until a sound stopped him in his tracks.
*crying*
Urokodaki (what in the-)
Stepping closer to his door, he open the sliding door to see nothing. But he then heard the crying again,  looking down to his Stephen saw a basket.
Urokodaki (a basket? And a lavish one at that.)

Looking at the basket it was for certain that what ever was in that basket was treasured deeply. As the detail and extravagant hand work was to be noted. The basket had gold frame with silk cushioning and silver figurines adored the sides. In the basket wrapped up in a fur blanket lay a baby. Blue hair and golden eyes with pale skin.

Urokodaki ( A baby? What is it doing out here?)

Picking up the basket Urokodaki saw a note fall from the side. It read:
"Rimuru  Tempest"

Urokodaki " Rimuru huh? That's quite unique. You need a place to stay I'm guessing?"

Turing his head to the baby he brought her inside. And closed the door on the dew of the morning mountain.

                    .....................

A foot crunched a leaf as it ran through the dew covered forest. Blue hair flashed by the trees as golden eyes searched the area. The girl ran through the mountain  head straight while dodging obstacles. Rimuru stopped at her destination a small hit on the bottom of the mountain.

Rimuru " hey gramps! I made it! "

The door to the hut opened and a Urokodaki stepped out.

Urokodaki " great job. That was fast, I think you beat your old record."
Rimuru " really? You think so?"
Urokodaki " yes."
Rimuru " Yay!"

Rimuru squealed as she jumped up and down. With excitement she hugged Urokodaki and ran inside the house.

Urokodaki ( She'll be turning 12 this year. I made that promise. Looks like I will be teaching her water breathing. *sigh* I just... don't want that to happen again.)