chapter 1

|| inside a cave ||

Issei was on the ground while resting in a pool of his own blood with multiple wounds on his body with his eyes were hollow like he gave up on life itself.

???: please be strong and don't die after reaching this far!

Said a voice issei slightly turned his head to the side and saw a beautiful foreign girl who appears to be in her late teens with a "whimsical aura." She has long purple hair and orange eyes.

She wears a white dress typical of female noble Devils that exposes much of her large breasts, with high slits and long sleeves. She also wears a black mini skirt.

The girl was ingvild leviathan his queen and was currently treating his wounds with healing magic.

Issei: ingvild...

He said weakly as his throat was dry from dehydration suddenly a green gem appeared on his left hand and spoke his partner and friend.

Ddraig: [ partner glad you're awake after three days in coma though thanks to that the operation was a success! ]

Issei: oh yeah that...

He said with despair as he got up from his pool of blood with the help of ingvild as they got out from the cave issei suddenly felt like he stepped on something he looked down only to be annoyed because on the ground was eight crimson pawn pieces which brought him some bad memories.

|| Flashback||

Inside a huge bedroom with a King-size bed, at the centermost part of the room, right against the wall, laid a brown-haired boy.

The light that escaped in between his curtains disturbed his sleep or like he liked to say, his nightmares.

Issei: Mmmm... - Slowly awakening from his dreams he looked at both of his sides - This again, huh... - He said that to himself with a tired voice.

He stood up from his bed, stretching his numb limbs.

Issei: Now that I think about it. This room is far too big for a single person - Turning around and looking unto his bed, he found nothing. Yes, absolutely nothing.

No one was here, something that at the beginning surprised him, but now, it no longer did.

Making his bed in an orderly way, he decided to get into the shower. Right now he didn't want to train, he wasn't on the mood, again.

Before going into the bath, he walked to the left of his bedroom and looked straight towards a dark-coloured wooden door.

Gathering the courage he had left, he opened it.

*Creeeak!*

Another room laid before him the sweet smell of a woman still fresh inside, yet no one could be seen.

This room was no other than Rias Gremory's room. Big and filled with high-class furniture and a lot of expensive ornaments.

An elegant chandelier hung from the ceiling, the walls were painted in an extravagant pinkish-red, and there was even a huge carpet on the floor with the Gremory sigil embedded onto it.