chapter 2

Issei and ingvild were going out of the cave they were in when suddenly they were teleported to an unknown area which was changing color issei remembered this place it was the dimensional gap he looks around and after a few minutes he looks down and saw that they were standing on a giant scales which made issei to understand what's going on and gave a tired sigh which made ingvild to look at him.

Ingvild: is something the matter ise?

Issei looks at ingvild with half lidded eyes before he closed his eyes and gave a sigh filled with so much weight.

Issei: what's your reason for doing this? - opens his eyes - great red...

Ingvild widen her eyes when she heard that name because right now they were standing on the great red himself which was issei's second father figure.

Great red: is it wrong for a parent to become closer to his only child and bringing him to his birth place?

Issei: guess you have a point there but... What's the real reason behind your intervention to what's been happening to me?

Great red: let's just say that I'm here to give you an offer.

Ddraig: [ partner let's listen to him maybe his offer might bring us something or even more beyond our benefits. ]

Ingvild: ddraig is right ise we should hear great red for his reasoning and offering.

Issei gave a sigh he knew he couldn't win in this argument so he just let it be.

Issei: alright I will hear your offer.

Great red: alright now hear me out and lend me your ears right now and I have a guess as to what DDraig thinks I would do but what if I was able to send you back in time to where you could train from a younger age and be ready to take on the events you've went through and when the beast was released or you might even be able to stop its release if you play your cards right.

Issei: play my cards huh? But - looks at ingvild - I might lose the one thing I hold dear on what remains of my heart...

Ingvild blushed on what issei was saying while great red gave a small sigh.

Great red: true but you will cross paths with her eventually and I doubt that it won't change one bit.

Issei: alright if you're sure then its fine to gamble what I have left.

Great Red: good but for now let's contact them.

Issei was confused on what great red said and was grabbed by his giant hand was placed on a floating arena that was barely holding on and suddenly a magic circle appeared on the center and out came Azazel along with the rest of the cadre fallen angels and next to them was the vali team and accompanied by tobio and his group they all looked around in confusion when suddenly they heard a loud coughing on the side and saw issei was being supported by ingvild and behind them was great red.

Azazel: issei?

He questioned with shock as he saw issei's condition when suddenly issei approached them and stopped infront of Azazel who grabbed issei's arm and supported him to sit down next to a bench.

Azazel: issei what happened to you?

He questioned issei who was about to answer though someone beat him to it.

Ddraig: [ its a long story so you all should better prepare yourselves from the shock that you all will receive.]

Ddraig said in a serious tone which made the newcomers to prepare themselves and when they were prepared ddraig began what happened to issei from being ignored and criticize until being cheated on and towards vomiting blood and was dying with his evil pieces when ddraig finished everyone had mixed expression Azazel had a look of absolute shock and disappointment, baraqiel was crying because of what his daughter did and shemhazai was in disbelief at what he heard and penemue was hiding her eyes with her bangs, tobio was at disbelief along with suzaku from what their own cousin did while natsume was shocked and Lavinia was covering her mouth from the shock, kouki was pissed off at what he heard and sae was crying from such a tragedy while vali was angered at what he heard, bikou and Arthur was looking down in shame while le fay was covering her mouth with her hand as she was crying and lastly kuroka walked towards issei and went down on her knees and placed her head down and her hands was next to her head.