Mixed signals

(TW: Pedophilia, grooming, basically Nadakhan in general) Nya pov:
She was walking into the kitchen, probably looking like a mess. She'd barely gotten any sleep last night, she was thinking about everything that had happened and then she just had to have a nightmare about her death which quite obviously woke her up earlier than expected. She made her way into the kitchen to find the rest of the team sitting at the table and Jay making breakfast. It was supposed to be Cole's turn, but she wasn't complaining. She sat down with the others exhausted "Hm, I thought we were watching the walking dead next week and I didn't think we were cosplaying either" Kai, her brother laughed "Oh shut up, Kai!" She replied playfully.

The others talked but she wasn't listening to what they were saying, she was too focused on Jay. Apart from staying in his room all day yesterday he hadn't shown any signs of remembering Nadakhan but he clearly stated he did. It was just...weird. She was so focused on finding any hints of....I don't know something! That she hadn't even realized he'd finished cooking. He gave them all a plate full of pancakes and bacon with all their desired toppings, as he was walking to his seat he gave her a weird glance with one eyebrow raised slightly, as if wondering if she was ok. He had probably noticed her staring, she would've found that weird as well. She just gave him a slight smile back before beginning to eat her food.

Everyone was acting completely normal at breakfast, everyone except for her. She was extremely tense since she had woken up, she'd just had an extremely vivid nightmare, she had gotten groomed and forced into a marriage by a pedophile, she had died, she'd lost almost everyone she cared about and Jay acting normal just made everything so much worse. He'd only talked about in when they had just turned back in time and when she had explicitly asked him about it, but she didn't wanna ask him again, she didn't wanna ruin the fact that he was ok.

When she'd finished eating she put her plate on the counter and decided to try and talk to Jay, not anything about the erased timeline just a normal conversation. But every time she went in the same room as him he immediately left, she thought it was a coincidence at first but it kept on happening over and over again. What if he was mad at her? It'd be understandable she did sacrifice him, constantly push him away and more, but she thought they'd made up in the tower. Maybe it was just wishful thinking. Whatever it was he clearly didn't wanna talk to her, she'd decided to just go and train instead.

She didn't train outside, she trained in the workout room. She wanted to be able to get her emotions out and she didn't wanna do that when everyone else could easily see her. She walked over to a punching bag and started punching and kicking it, over and over again. Her hands started to hurt, she didn't care. She pretended the punching bag was Nadakhan. Hit That was for forcing her into a marriage, hit that was for kidnapping Jay, hit that was for grooming her, hit that was for trying to destroy Ninjago, hit that was for basically killing her friends and brother, hit that was for making her remember hit and that was for every god damned sadistic, cruel and disgusting thing you've ever done in your pathetic life.

Her knees gave out on her, she fell to the floor quietly sobbing. She didn't even know when she had started crying. Her hands were blood red, luckily not bleeding yet. Her whole body was tense, she prayed nobody would walk into the room......she heard the door open. Someone ran over to her, they put both of their hand on her shoulders, she hadn't looked up yet, she didn't want to be sen like this..ever. "Nya-? What happened....are you alright..?" She immediately looked up at that voice, the worriedness and comforting feel in their eyes were already starting to make her feel better. It was Jay. "I-I...I don't know-..I just-...." She didn't know what to say, she barely even knew what had happened herself, "Hey, hey, it's ok, you don't have to answer" Jay told her softly, she hugged him tightly, he hugged back lightly. She didn't know how long she'd been there sobbing into him, but she eventually fell asleep in the arms of the most complicated person she'd ever met.