Scars

(Tw: scars not sh but still) Jay pov:
He held Nya close, this felt too much like when she had died. Though I held myself together for her, he assumed her breakdown was because of the alternate timeline considering that had just happened yesterday. He rubbed her back in soft circles hoping to calm her down before he broke as well, he couldn't break in front of anyone and especially not her. He wanted to get someone else knowing she probably hated him, but he had panicked when he saw her sobbing he instinctively ran over to her without thinking. Now he definitely couldn't just leave her like this, she'd just hate him more, if that was even possible.

A couple minutes later he'd realized she'd stopped crying and realized she had fallen asleep. He sighed in relief and swiftly picked her up, making sure not to wake her up. He began carrying her to her room, avoiding the others not wanting questions and not wanting to give answers considering this is Nya's privacy, he had no right to tell people about it. He finally made it to Nya's room and gently set her down in her bed, he tucked her in and went to leave, taking one last glance at her. "I'm sorry.." he whispered, then left the room.

He had just been training and was on his way to take a shower before finding Nya, he continued to do so after he made sure Nya was somewhat alright. He stepped into the bathroom almost slipping on the tiles and looked in the mirror. He looked a complete mess. He took off his clothes getting ready to hop into the shower before looking back in the mirror, he froze in place and stopped breathing for a couple seconds. He looked closer in the mirror, he still had some scars. Not all of them, just the big ones, there was a large slash on his right arm from in the middle of his shoulder down to his wrist, another from his left shoulder down to just above the centre of the middle of his hip and another smaller one on his left leg that was just a pale splotch the middle of it being on his knee. It was the only one so far that he hadn't gotten from scrap-n-tap, it was from when that pillar was blasted into him, causing him to barely be able to walk. And to think that was only the front made him scared to turn around, but he did so anyways. It was hard to see but it wasn't as bad, just one going from his right shoulder down to the top of his left leg. The scars were almost completely white, like they had already healed the most they could.

He remembered Nya helping to clean and bandage some of these scars the best she could, she had asked him what happened but didn't ask again when he didn't answer. He didn't let her know what the eyepatch was for, he didn't want to worry her more than he already had. When she'd finished he'd felt a lot better, physically that is. He began to remember other things they did in the light house after they'd set everything up for when Nadakhan found them. Nya had helped him control his powers better, the vengestone had made it hard to control but after we were done he could completely control them again. He remembered how scared he was when the pirates came, though he didn't think almost everyone could notice. Though he wouldn't be surprised if Nadakhan had, he was really good at reading him. And he remembered when Nya had pushed him into the portal....when he had lost everyone..again.

His thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the door, "Jay you almost finished in there? The rest of us still need to have showers and I still can't hear the shower on!" Kai yelled through the door "Oh-! Right sorry, just zoned out for a bit there!" He yelled back, he heard Kai sigh seemingly annoyed and walk away. He finally turned the shower on and stepped inside, not used to the feeling. It felt nice as the warm water ran down him, he'd missed this, he just wis-...would've liked it if he hadn't remembered. He ran his hands through his hair with shampoo, he loved when people played with his hair including himself. He remembered how he used to complain about taking showers, but now that he hadn't had one for months he didn't realize how much he actually enjoyed them.

Eventually he sadly had to leave the shower. He turned off the water and got out of the shower, quickly getting a towel for his shivering body. As he dried himself his mind drifted back to the scars, he got back in front of the mirror and looked closely at his eye, luckily he couldn't see anything wrong with it, well- other than the fact that it was now fine after it had been blind 2 days ago but he wasn't counting the alternate timeline. After he fully dried himself he'd put his clothes on, just a baggy blue long sleeve shirt with yellow sleeves, light grey sweat pants, some non matching socks and obviously his gloves.

He got out of the bathroom and Kai immediately ran in "Oh c'mon!!" Cole yelled frustrated at Kai, Lloyd didn't complain, he hated showers and Zane wasn't taking a shower because nindroids don't have to. Jay didn't pay them any mind and began walking back to his room before hearing someone call his name behind him, "Hey Jay!" Cole yelled to him, he stopped abruptly and turned around, forcing a smile "Yeah?" He asked confused "Wanna play some video games with me and Kai later? We're gonna try and beat the high score!" Cole said excitedly, Jay laughed "You mean my high score?" He said amused that they were even trying "Yep" Cole replied smirking confidently "Oh it's on!" He retorted as he started to walk back to his room again.
.  .  .
Authors note:
Hey I don't have many ideas anymore so if you had any suggestions feel free to ask, also I really need to stop writing chapters when I feel high- I genuinely can't tell if it makes sense or not lmao