Ninja gi

(Somewhat sa? Panic attack) Jay pov:
He had woken up abruptly around half an hour ago with another nightmare, he didn't have one good night sleep since the alternate timeline. He hadn't even remembered falling asleep last night, he must've fallen asleep while he was watching mean girls because that was the movie that was finished playing on his laptop when he'd woken up.

He walked into the kitchen for breakfast to find nobody in there apart from some incomplete omelets on a plate. He walked around the monastery for a while only to find everyone still in their pajamas surrounding the monitor, "Uhmmm, what's going on-?" He asked the team, confused "There seems to have been a robbery at the museum" Zane stated still looking at the monitor "Yeah we should head out" Kai added. "Alright, we need to get ready" Cole stated before they all ran off.

He made it back to his room and slowly opened the closet, he saw his ninja gi and threw it onto the bed shakily. He didn't know why he was shaking, it's not like the last time he wore this it was completely destroyed and soaked in blood. He remembered what it had looked like, soaked in blood, almost the whole left sleeve was ripped off, the right sleeve had a couple cuts in it some bigger than others, he was confused how it was still standing that entire time, fabric had been cut through and ripped off his pants and chest, both of the gloves he wore were being used as bandages for the big wounds that it would fit over so he wouldn't bleed out too much. It was completely and utterly destroyed. He walked up to where the gi had fallen on the edge of his bed and put a hand over it, ready to grab it. Or so he thought.
.  .  .
He was barely standing, everything was spinning, pirates were cheering and laughing around him and he was crying like the pathetic kid he was. The pirate in the middle of the circle in scrap-n-tap with him walked up to him, he could tell they weren't trying, none of the pirates really had to. He was weak. The pirate cut him in the front of his arm going downwards, he heard a rip and fell to the floor screaming. He looked down at his arm with tear filled eyes and realized the whole sleeve had been ripped off, the whole sleeve of the gi he painstakingly learned air-jitsu to earn had been ripped off. He remembered getting it for the first time and how excited he was that all his effort payed off, that he had a reason to wear it, that he'd succeeded and now a whole sleeve of that accomplishment had been ripped off of him.
.  .  .
He had rope tied around his wrists, cutting off the circulation just as the vengestone ball and chain around his ankle was. He and his friends had just been captured for him again and were about to be thrown into the cell he'd spent the little time he could rest in for months on end in. Dogshank had Cole, Flintlock had Lloyd and he couldn't see who had tied him up, they'd been behind him the whole time, but he felt like he recognized them somehow. Dogshank and Flintlock had thrown both Cole and Lloyd him the cell, he felt the person behind him trail his hand from his back down to his waist as they leaned in right next to his ear, he could feel their hot breath on his neck, he hated it and he hated it even more once he'd realized who they were after they'd started speaking "Guess we do get to have our fun after all, huh birdie?" Moustache whispered in his ear, he'd almost broken down on the spot after that sentence but he was able to refrain himself.
.  .  .
He was cleaning the ship, it was only his first day but if cleaning was all they were gonna make him do this would be easy. Just as he had begun to get the hang of it with the ball and chain Nadakhan appeared out of nowhere with the sword of souls, making him jump slightly but he tried to pretend like it didn't, hoping Nadakhan didn't notice. "Looks like you missed a spot" Nadakhan told him as he knocked the bucket of water he was using over with his sword, he just sighed annoyed "I'm not gonna say it!" He yelled, pointing at Nadakhan, he already knew what he was gonna suggest. Alas he suggested it anyways "Say what? That you can wish it all away?" Nadakhan moved closer to him causing him to step back a bit "Well you can, you've already made your first two wishes, you have one left" Nadakhan stated, "My friends will come for me!" He remarked, although he didn't totally believe it himself. "I hope so" Nadakhan said leaning closer, holding the sword dangerously close to his throat, Nadakhan finally backed up a bit "The more of you my djinn blade collects, the stronger I become" Nadakhan said, he turned around and made his way to the edge of the ship before continuing "Creating a world from scratch takes a lot of hard work" Nadakhan turned back to him "Djinnjago would get done a lot sooner if everyone pitches in if you..know what I mean" Nadakhan said before raising his sword then throwing it inches away from his feet, causing him to stumble back and suppress a yelp.

His face paled as soon as he began hearing the voices of everyone he's trapped in the sword, "Care to say hello to your friends?" Nadakhan asked, clearly enjoying this. He leaned closer to him once again "Wish it, wish it all away and join them" Nadakhan moved behind him mid sentence "Wish it and you'll never have to pick up another scrub brush again" Nadakhan spoke manipulatively. He walked away from Nadakhan turning to face him "If I didn't have this ball and chain on me, I'd zap you clean off this ship!" He told Nadakhan confidently, though he was feeling the complete opposite on the inside.

He began cleaning again as Nadakhan made his way back behind him "I see why she once liked you.." he already didn't like how this was starting off, he tried to focus on cleaning to ignore Nadakhan "You're stronger than you appear, but I know it's all an act. Deep down you're scared and when you're weak you make jokes to mask that you're afraid" Nadakhan told him and he froze for a second, he hated how accurate that was, he hated how Nadakhan already knew him more than his friends did, it scared and hurt him both at once.

He moved away from Nadakhan continuing to clean, though of course Nadakhan followed him "That's why you didn't do anything when she fell for your friend and why you can't do anything when she falls for me" Nadakhan said his hot breath creeping down his neck sending shivers down his spine, he was right, he couldn't do anything but Nya would never fall for Nadakhan out of all people and he knew that for certain. Though he still despised how well Nadakhan knew him already, Nadakhan could read him like a book and he hated that he was this transparent.
.  .  .
He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his door open, he quickly snapped around to see who it was, still in a state of panic. Nya sighed seemingly feeling bad for him, he hated it, he hated worrying her, he hated feeling weak and pathetic, he hated the pitiful stares he got from his friends once they'd found him, he hated how this reminded him of how Nya looked at him back in the alternate timeline.

His hand was still over his gi, he didn't even realize he was shaking, he didn't realize his heart hurt from pounding and he didn't realize his breath was quick. Nya walked over taking the gi, he put his arm down shakily, watching her confused. She put his gi back in his closet and took out his Minecraft hoodie and his sweatpants that were easier to move in than normal ones. She handed them to him which he took, still confused. "Wear those for now, ok?" She asked him worried, he hated how she was worried about him, he didn't deserve her concern. "Alright-" he said trying to refrain his voice from sounding shaky or breaking, it did both. She gave him one last pitiful look before leaving him alone in his room, alone with his thoughts.