CHAPTER 17

Winterwas scared as she ran to Falcon.

Winter: Falcon, you're standing, and, all your injuries, they are gone, no single scar, how?

Falcon: Have you forgotten what I told you? I have powers, and one of them is fast healing, except if it is the one I'm destined for that hurt me.

Wimter:

Falcon: Why did u leave in a hurry.

Winter: Well, I. Look I'm not even supposed to be talking nice to you because of all the things you have done to me,  and as if that wasn't enough, you didn't tell me that you had 22 mistresses.

Falcon: How did you want me to tell u if u never allowed me to speak to u.

Winter: Don't try turning this around on me. We wouldn't be in this position if u didn't manipulate me into marrying you. Now you have mistresses.

Falcon: Why are you bumped about it, is it because you are jealous ( he walks closer to her)? Tell me to make all of them leave, and I'll do so. I want only u, winter,only u.

Winter: Back off. U better stop all this nonsense, u hear? I don't want to associate myself with a scheming liar like u.

Falcon:( hiss) that hurts. But, everything I did was for u, I wanted u to have a better life.

Winter: Oh really, so you keeping me here out of my wish is a better life?

Falcon: That's not the main reason I decided to marry you,  and trust me, when u find out, u will hate me more than u do now.

Winter: What could be so terrible that would make me hate u more.

Falcon: Don't worry, sooner or later, u will find out.

Winter spent all day thinking about what could be that thing that would make her hate Falcon so much. Just when she was about entering inside, she was confronted by una, who was escorted by a maid.

Una: greetings, my lady.

Winter: Greetings to u, too.

Una: I hope you are enjoying your stay here.

Winter: I am. Thanks for asking.

Una: ok listen, u seem like a decent girl, so I'll just make this clear to you. Don't try anything funny.

Winter: What! I don't understand. What do you mean?

Una: I mean, if u are going to be Falcon's wife, then remain Falcon's wife, I don't want you getting in between I and his relationship. Got that?

Winter: Excuse me? What kind of insolent behaviour is this

Una: listen girl this is Bandana. Not your little city where u can do what everything you want, ok?
Or else, I know many things I can do to u.