CHAPTER 19

Dove and winter outside

Winter: so, where are we going?

Dove: have u ever ridden a horse before?

Winter: uhh, no, no I haven't.

Dove: well, today u and I are going to ride a horse

Winter: Seriously,

Dove: Yeah, here she is( they walk closer to the horse) her name is Lucille. U can pet her if u want. Come on, pet her.

Winter pets her as they both climb the horse and begin to ride.

Winter: Dove?

Dove: yes

Winter: Why are we riding so slow.

Dove: you know for someone like you who has never ridden a horse before, I have to take it easy or else u might fall sick.

Winter: do u really think I'm that weak, that I can't handle a little speed. I want u to increase the speed right now please.

Dove: ok, as u wish

Dove urges the horse to move faster, which after sometime, Winter begins to feel dizzy. She then whispers to Dove against his back for him to stop.
Dove stops as winter comes down and starts to vomit uncontrollably as Dove helps her to hold her hair.she finally stops as Dove hands her a water bottle to use and wash her face and mouth.

Dove: Are u fine now, u see I told u I didn't want to go fast because u were new to this, but u forced me

Winter: I'm sorry.

Dove: ok listen, we need to Start going back,  it's already very late u need to go and have some rest, let's go.

They enter the horse and ride all the way to the Palace.

Winter: Thanks for tonight, I really enjoyed every bit of it. Can we do this tomorrow?

Dove: sure why not. Ok, good bye.

They go separate ways as she enters the room and sees falcon waiting for her there.

Falcon: where are u coming from?

Winter: Why, is it ur business?

Falcon: u are my wife, and I am your husband, so I have the right to know where u were.

Winter: well if u most know, I and Dove went ina horse ride, I said I was home sick, so he took me out, besides since when u brought me to this house you haven't taken me any where, so,

Falcon: Dove, took u out?

Winter: yeah

Falcon: seems like he hasn't learnt his lesson, let me go pay him a visit

Winter: u, will do no such thing, that's unprofessional. I told him to take me out, ok?

Falcon: I see what's going on, Dove is trying to turn u against me, so that he can have u and I can see that it is walking very well.

Winter:( laughs) are u serious? No, just listen to your self, huh, so, u are going to fight with your brother, because you feel that, he is making passes at me, it's such a pity

She heads to the wardrobe to change in the bathroom.
When she comes out, she sees Falcon waiting for her on the bed.

Winter: what are you doing?

Falcon: what do u mean, I'm waiting for you so that we can go to bed.

Winter: I don't understand, why did you decide to sleep here today, please this is not funny, get up and leave.

Falcon: what do u mean, this is my room and u are my wife so I'm going to sleep here today.

Winter: oh, I get it, I know that it's your plan to get me pregnant, just like what u did to una, but I want to make this clear, I don't want to do this right now.

Falcon laughs

Falcon: so u mean that's what you think, well then i have no option than to get u pregnant.
Cause I can see that u are jealous of una.

Winter: think what you wanted to think, I'm already very tired so, I'm going to bed, and if u do not leave this place, I'll go to dove's room to sleep

Falcon: do what ever you want, but I'm sleeping here.

Light fades.
        THE NEXT MORNING

Winter wakes up and sees herself on the bed as she sees Falcon reading newspaper and drinking tea.

Winter: how did I get here, wasn't I on the couch, how, did, I get here Falcon.

Falcon: well I wanted to sit on it so I had to take u over to the bed, and u were fast asleep so I didn't want to wake u.

Winter: so, what happened to my night dress.

Falcon: what do u mean, didn't I tell u yesterday that I wanted to get you pregnant so that is what I did.

Winter: WHAT!