CHAPTER 22

Falcon gets up.

Falcon: Why do u keep on doing this, huh, you know how much I love u so why?

Winter: how can you be so jealous of your own brother.
The only thing he does is to take me on tours around the village when you aren't around, that's all.

Falcon: seriously, so u are now telling me that I  don't have time for u.

Winter: yes, because since when una became pregnant, it has become worst.

Falcon: didn't I suggest I get you pregnant as well, what did u say, that you can't loose your virginity to me.

Winter: well you should know that I sometimes care about you, I want you to do it at your own pace, not just because I feel insecure.

Falcon: and who said I am not eager to be with you, I am  almost over to the edge.

Winter: it's not like that for a man with many mistresses.

Falcon: I know that,( with a calm voice) but for me as a being that I am, my body urges for the one he wants, and that's u. I want u tyla, I want u.

Winter: then why do you always abandon me for una?

Falcon: if that's the problem then ok, tomorrow will be only just for u, and from now on, I will ask u before going anywhere, ok?

Winter: ok( they hug as light fades)

       NEXT MORNING........

Winter and falcon, walking hand in hand.

Winter: falcon, I mean to ask, where are you taking me to, I mean Dove has already taken me to different places.

Falcon: well he might have taken you to places he has access to but has he taken you to the draemae?

Winter: really, the draemae, i can't wait.

Falcon: yeah, and after that, we can go visit my best friend

Winter: your best friend? I can't wait to see who it is.

Falcon: yeah, ok let's go.

They head on a chariot to the draemae. When they reach the entrance, they see some fascinating animals like amur leopard, saola, pangolin, orangutan, and Philippine Eagle.

Winter was very afraid of the Philippine Eagle. But, to her surprise, the Eagle, landed on his hand as Falcon strokes it gently.

They had just finished the tour by night when she reminded him about his best friend.

Falcon: alright, I'll take u to my best friend's place, but you have to promise that you won't freak out.

Winter: come on Falcon, I'm I a baby.

Falcon: ok, let's go.

They walk all the way to a place in draemae which looked like a beach.
The water looked a shining blue when falcon started doing some strange signs on the air.
After some time, a woman in a bead attire, imerged from the waters and she was Falcon's best friend.

Dilila: you wanted to see me, falcon.

Falcon: uh yes, winter, this is dilila, dilila, this is winter, my wife.

Dilila: wow, a human, not someone of your class Falcon.

Winter: Hi, it's really nice to meet you.

Dilila: same here. Why did you decide to come here today, do you need something from me.

Falcon: not today dilila, my wife and I where strolling, so I decided to show you to her.

Dilila: well then, guess the introduction is finished, I was casting a c- minor intro D-X.
Lot of work to be done, guess I'll have to get going, and it was really nice to meet you winter.

Winter: Thanks,and take care.

Dilila bows and disappears.

Winter: so, your best friend is a girl

Falcon: oh gosh, winter not again.

Winter: what?

Falcon: let's just go home.

They head back home.

Falcon petting winter who is resting her head on his lap since she said she can't sleep.

Falcon: I have to find A way to tell winter the truth.