CHAPTER 23

Winter wakes up on the bed, but Falcon wasn't there. Jessica enters the room and informs her that Falcon will be waiting for her to join him in the garden for breakfast. She quickly gets into a lap level, off shoulder gold gown, which was Falcon's favourite colour.

As winter approaches him, he gets up and puts his hand around her waist and pulls her closer to him,

Winter: What are you doing? The workers are watching ( as some try to laugh while looking away).

Falcon: You seem to care very much about what the workers think, wife, but you don't worry about what I think.
I'm going to tell you what I think, I think you look very beautiful. Are you trying to seduce me, wife?

Winter: What no, what are you saying?

Falcon: the dress in my favourite colour, the perfume that makes me feel like vitamins and your makeup, baby, you have really outdone yourself.

Winter blushes
Winter: Thank you, but we didn't come here for complements, we came here to eat, so, bon appetite.

They laugh.

Falcon: Last night I forgot to inform you, that, my coronation as king will be coming up, on the next full moon, which is in two weeks, so I thought you should know.

Winter: Wow, that's, that's amazing.

Falcon: No, it isn't winter,

WinterWhatat, do you mean

Falcon: it is a tradition that I can't lie with anyone till the coronation is done, at least not for 15 days.

Winter:What! Why?

Falcon: That's the problem, I don't know.
Which means we can't be able to make a baby.

Winter: Hey, that's no problem at all, I'm ready to wait, ok? Because I'm not going anywhere, relax.

Falcon: All right, well, let continue eating.

They are then interrupted by a maid who informs Falcon that una calls for him.
He looks at winter, who gives him an approving smile.
He then pecks her on her cheek before leaving.
Winter then is visited by Dove.

Dove: i can see that you and Falcon are getting along very well.

Winter:  And it's all thanks to you. You advised me to talk to him, and that is what I did.

Dove: Yeah, but I see a danger coming, someone who is trying to spoil you and Falcon's relationship

Winter: Who?

Dove: una.

Winter: What!

We arrive at Falcon, who has just pushed open una's door and does not see her on the bed. He enters in and closes the door.

Falcon: una?

Una then pushes him from his back onto the bed and climbs onto him.

Falcon: una what are you doing?

Una: it has been long since you laid with me. Please

As she struggles with him to take off his clothes

Falcon: una I can't, you are pregnant

Una: So what, I asked the midwife, and she said that it's OK, that we can do it for the next three months.

She kisses his cheeks and his neck seductively, men, she is good! But Falcon was trying to fight the temptation when he remembered the ceremony.

Falcon: the ceremony!

He pushes una to the other side of the bed

Una: What?

Falcon gets up
Falcon: I'm sorry, but my coronation is coming up, so I can't sleep with a woman for 15 days, I'm sorry.

He leaves in a hurry as una tries to stop him.

We then go back to Dove and Winter.

Winter: Dove, what do you know you are saying.

Dove: I'm speaking the truth, today I saw una drinking some alcohol and smoking when she knows very well that it's dangerous for the baby, but, I don't think she's actually pregnant.

Winter: So what you're saying is that she is putting up an act just to get attention from Falcon?

Dove: I think so.

Winter: Then we need to expose her bef.......

They are interrupted by Falcon.

Falcon: Hey guys, what's the gist about? What'd I miss?

Winter notices the lipstick stain mark on his collar, neck, and cheek

Winter: Oh, nothing much, but it seems like u had a fun time yourself.

Falcon: What are you talking about.

She shows him the stain.

Falcon: Oh my gosh, winter, I can explain.

Winter: save it, I can't believe you, after telling me about the condition set up for you as the next king, you still went to my back to have fun, wow, well played.

She walks away

Falcon: winter, please wait.( he sighs) What do I do now

Dove: relax, bro. I'll help you.

Falcon: How

Dove: right now she doesn't need space, so go after her quickly with some flowers, apologise and make up, simple, and I can guarantee you right now that she is waiting for you to come after her.

Falcon: How do you know it will work.

Dove:Trust me, it will.

Falcon: Thanks, bro.